im back !

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by vodaka999, 5 April 2008 Social URL.

1. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hmmm just realised i dont have a diary here, i dont have much of importance to share at the moment i have just got back from the gym and i neeeeed a bath but i wanted to check in here first

Actually i was hungry this morning so i had garlic mushrooms on toast for a sustanance snack before the gym and i forgot to brush my teeth again before i went and i thought well i cant smell anything and as i walked towards reception she started sniffing going Ooohh someone had garlic this morning :eek: i blamed the man in front and bought one of them chewable toothbrushes from the toilets hahahahahaha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Right i have made a huuuuuuuuuuuuge pot of 0 point soup, not the best tasting thing i have ever had but if its 0 points i will survive lol.

4. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hahahaha love it! :D
    Hope you enjoyed your workout.:whacky068:

Try using vegetable oxo's and loads of black pepper, it gives it a bit of a kick. Vary the veg you use too so you don't get bored.

5. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done on the Gym! i used to go but got really bored lol so now i just walk! lol ..... Ive got 0pt soup for lunch to turnip carrot onion pepper garlic and salt! .. yummy!

Hope your having a wonderful day so far xx

6. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have a tin of chopped toms with losts of salt and pepper if I don't have the time to make any o point soup its lovely, quick and easy.

7. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    omg i havent stopped laughing after reading this...
    how funny,
    i love garlic ummm x

8. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have to say im quite ecited about tomorrow WI, really hope i have lost a couple of lb.
    Last night for dinner we had burger in a roll, wedges and salad and it was loovely. I had one of the Tesco 3 point burgers and was really impressed that it stayed fat and juicy and didnt shrivel up like most frozen burgers lol

We have roast duck tonight

9. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well yesterday was ok'ish
    I was in charge of roasting the duck for dinner and i worked my points out and was well within my allowence, my OH kept saying dont forget the giblets and i thought i ittok them out but must have missed some cos at 8.30 when we all sat down ( starving ) there was plastic in the duck so we had to throw it out :sigh: ... i got a bit upset and yes i did cry lol ( TOTM ) so in the end i went out and got chinese, but i had mushroom chow mein, mixed vegetables and white mushrooms so didnt go over my points with that either - i resisted the chicken balls, rice and the prawn crackers even though the mood i was in i could have happily ate them all lol.

10. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh no, what a shame about the duck! (heehee, you plonker, lol). Good job for not blowing your diet on the chinese though, that was good going - well done ;)

11. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Flippin' giblets .... don't you hate them!! I've done that before hun too :eek::D

Best of luck for WI - let us know how you get on
    xx

12. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oohh i posted it in the april challenge but forgot to say here ... i lost 2lb 3/4

I have been for a 30 minute cardio in the gym today and then my OH said we should take the dog for a walk
    He said a good hour to 2 so i thought hmmm thats ok about an hour and a half :eek: NO way we JUST got in and we left at 12.30 lol

He said at one point oh its about an hour still to go, then he said about half hour, then 20 minutes later i looked at my watch and said we had been 2.5 hours cos it was 3pm. He said we should be in by 3.30 - 3.45 anyway and i said :rolleyes: you have been saying half an hour for a looooong time now lol

My feet and legs ACHE but i feel i have earnt my dinner, which is roast beef ( he is cooking it tonight lol ) does anyone know the points in roast beef ??

13. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I can't help you on the roast been love, sorry, but well done on your loss this week!! And all that exercise....looks like you're in for another good loss next week too if you carry on like that!

Well done you ;)

14. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done on your fab loss!
    Roast beefcarvery is 15.5 points - includes 2 slices beef, steamed veg, roasties, yorkshire pud, stuffing and gravy

15. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well done on your loss hun x

16. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Brilliant loss hun!! Congratulations :D

That was a loooong old walk yesterday - I'm sure your dinner was very satisfying after that!!
    xx

17. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Anyone know the points in Sirloin Steak, we are haiving it for dinner tonight with a rosti potato and stir fried veg in balsamic vinegar - im ok im only on 9 points for the day so far but would like to know :D

18. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

It depends on the weight, so I wouldn't like to even guess - enjoy it though! ;)

19. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Cheers anyway Marie, i did enjoy it and i put it down as about 6 points but i still have about 5 spare for tongiht and doubt i will use them all if any so it should be ok.

I have just won some WW books on ebay so they should come soon enough and then i will be ok again

And i have just bought a pedometer too so that will count the steps i take on our next mammoth walk lol

20. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  21. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well today has been another good day .... started the day with a toasted egg, mushroom and turkey bacon sandwhich ( yuuuuuuuum) but it was quite early so i was hungry again by 11 ish lol..... had a packet of Monster munch and then me and OH took the dog for a walk for 5 MILES :eek: lol.... have ordered a pedometer.
    I also caught some sun today lol

For dinner i am having a tesco healthy living burger in a bun with some oven chips which im looking forward to

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.