im back !

hey that sounds like a great idea vodaka ! .. i think its better to have somone to go along with kinda keeps you in the swing of things to! ..
I may mention going to the beach today for an hour with the little ones but my OH hates just sitting on the beach so not sure what he'll think of the idea! .. ya can definatly tell hes not Cornish lol
Have a lovely day xxx

Lol Pixie, my OH IS cornish and he wont sit on the beach all day doing nothing but would quite happily let me if he could surf and run :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have to be better at coming on here, i have been so busy lately i feel like im never here and when i come on there is sooooo many new threads/posts i never get round to reading them al. Today i am off to work in 15 minutes, home at 11 then off again for 2-7 shift at least OH is cooking tonight when we get in though :D:D

Have a lovely day Vodka....even if ur working.... x

Right i dont know whats wrong with me lol, i have gained a bloody pound, the one measly pound i had mnaged to lose in all this time is right back on :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I thought i had done well this week too i had been pointing and walking the dog and summer cleaning the school and then WHAM gained weight.
I am motivate for this week (barely) i keep thinking of saying sod it and i know OH has put chocolate caramel shortbreads in the cubored and its taking all my energy not to eat them lol.

I had worked out if i stuck to it properly i could have been at my 10% by the time we went to Cornwall almost, at this rate i will be the heaviest i have ever been and i dont want that. Even though i dont feel as big as i used to i know i almost weight the same and thats scary, knowing what i see in the mirror isnt probably what others see. Most people on a diet have the opposite, thye think they look fat when they are losing, i am gaining and still think i look fine :giggle:

Anyway i am back online so will check in daily and keep motivated, i have had about 5.5 points today out of 25 and we are having tuna pasta bake tonight for dinner which is 9 points so i do have a few spare for a supper later. I have also been cleaning in the school for 2 hours today so done a little exercise but wont use bonus points or anything. Will log back on tonight and let you know how im going x

Marie i could use some of your motivation please lol

right this thread is still on page 3 even though i posted on it, one more try before i commit violence against technology lol

Hey Welcome Back!!!

Maybe its the ole muscle weighing more than fat chestnut as youve been more active...

Keep with it though and hopefully youll get that pound off next week

xxx

Hey there,,

Muscles does weigh more than fat so if you have been excersising that will explian it,,, but dont worry it all evens out,,, sometimes i wont loose weight for two weeks then 4lbs comes off in one go. Just hang in there chick xx:D

Hi hon

Step away from the caramel shortbreads! Or at least save some for me!

Seriously though, if you're feeling reasonably happy with your self-image, that's a really good thing. It can be a bit counter-productive in terms of motivation though, can't it?

One day at a time, I guess is the way to do it?

Im chuffed, me and OH alked the dog aswell this afternoon for about an hour and half and i was sweating i can tell you plus i found out the caramel shortbreads are only 2.5 points each so with some vanilla ice cream its only 4.5 points so i have had my yummy dinner, dessert and saved points :D:D

Tomorrow i am having a busy day and evening so might end up grabbing a takeaway or something light when i get in like pasta.

Back