im back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    and feeling rubbish! im struggling with the water intake, so this weeks weightloss is ****! :cry::sigh:
    help me drink more! iv got the flavourings but i dont want to go out of ketosis! :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Why not try putting a 1/4 teaspoon of water flavouring into a litre of water, it makes the water easier to drink, aslo have it warm! Warm water is much nicer

4. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    have u tried the water flavourings in sparkling water just a little in bottle it tastes really nice xx

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    yes try drinking the sparkling water with a tiny bit of the water flavouring, its like lemonade :)

I only drink regular water warm its far easier to drink

6. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    yeh id try that, but im scared it will take me out of ketosis! =[ im really hungry today =[

7. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey kimmie xx

you allowed 2 t spoons of water flavouring a day... it wont knock you out ...

i puts a 2.5 (medicine spoon) of the flavour into my 1.5 litre of water...

i am going to buy sparkling water tommorrow and have orange ade :)

bet its lush..

have you tryed the jelly yet? i am goign to make some later, using mix a mouse, water flavour and water :)

8. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Before CD i never drank water at all, just didnt like the taste. Persevere with it. When i fill a glass i do another one at the same time so when i'm ready to drink it has got to room temp and easier to get over. I dont have a problem with water now and im glad as it has now become part of my day. I used to drink 6 tins of diet coke everyday now i occassionally have one. I worked out how many glasses i needed to make 2.2ltrs and i mark them off on a chalk board its amazing how often i go way over the minimum.
    Keep focussed, you will get through this. Good luck

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Kimmie you are allowed to have the water flavourings, you dont need to put all the flavouring into one glass split your allowence throughout the day :)

I put my allowence into a 2litre bottle of sparkling water and had it throughout the day sitting in my back garden yesterday, it was all very summery :)

10. Katinkia

Katinkia Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are you having the water cold? I prefer to have mine at room temp.. makes it easier to drink more.

11. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I don't limit the water flavourings - hasn;t affected my ketosis. Sip water all day with orange flavouring in it. Great stuff!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.