Im Back

I'm back but maybe not on full power yet.

I've seriously fell off the wagon over the past few weeks but then I suppose things have not been normal. I bet I've put on a stone but Im not worried as I know SW works and i'll have it off me in a few weeks. I will weigh myself on Monday morning and take it from there. Im also back to work on Monday, which will be hard emotionally for me and mum but will do us good and get us back into some kind of normality.

I spent yesterday clearing out one of the spare bedrooms, used to dads office so had to get the drill out and take down shelves, units and work benches. Ive turned it into a wee mini gym, have my treadmill, bike, rowing maching, cross trainer, weights blah blah blah, in it so theres no stopping me now.

Glad to be back, missed all of you :p

Welcome back on board Vicky - Im not on full power either and I dont have any reason about from being lax! we'll get there though, we all will, and like you say SW does work xxx

Welcome back, you sound very motivated now, going to all that trouble with a gym, you'll have to use it lots!

Back