1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Im Back

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by vicky82, 3 July 2008 Social URL.

1. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Being healthy
    I'm back but maybe not on full power yet.

I've seriously fell off the wagon over the past few weeks but then I suppose things have not been normal. I bet I've put on a stone but Im not worried as I know SW works and i'll have it off me in a few weeks. I will weigh myself on Monday morning and take it from there. Im also back to work on Monday, which will be hard emotionally for me and mum but will do us good and get us back into some kind of normality.

I spent yesterday clearing out one of the spare bedrooms, used to dads office so had to get the drill out and take down shelves, units and work benches. Ive turned it into a wee mini gym, have my treadmill, bike, rowing maching, cross trainer, weights blah blah blah, in it so theres no stopping me now.

Glad to be back, missed all of you :p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

welcome back vicky - we've missed you :)

you're dad will be happy that you're making good use of his old office and doing something postive with it. xxx
  4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hey Vicky glad to see you back hun :hug99:
  5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good to see you back hun
  6. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome back on board Vicky - Im not on full power either and I dont have any reason about from being lax! we'll get there though, we all will, and like you say SW does work xxx
  7. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Welcome back, you sound very motivated now, going to all that trouble with a gym, you'll have to use it lots!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.