I'M BEIGE ON MY KETOSTIX??????

donnaandjack

YES, IM BEIGE?! I havent done anything wrong as far as im concerned been on ss+ and any of the food i have eaten has either been cottage cheese, spinach, iv had tofu and rocket sald with low fat dressings and quorn sausages, iv even had a vegetarian frantfurter as it is so low in carbs, any reason why anyone would think im not in ketosis as i was in it yesterday??? :confused: xxx

my personal guess would be the low fat sauces you mentioned, not for certain, but that would be my thought

Yes hun, possibly the sauces you have to be quite strict to stay in Ketostix. xx

I had the quorn sausages with leeks 2 days ago, as I had run out of the fillets. The next day I felt hungry and am still beige:sign0007:

You may still be in Ketosis. I sometimes am Beige, but deffo still in Ketosis because I only ever SS

Vegetarian frankfurters and quorn sausages are not part of the CD programme. They contain salt, breadcrumbs, flavourings etc etc etc etc these can stop ketosis and start hunger and cravings.

Only plain quorn should be used.

Hi donnaandjack

Have just noticed your BMI is 22 you should not be doing SS+ but on less than 810 programme and thinking about moving up the plans.

Have a chat with your CDC about this.

Back