ProPoints I'm being brave, i admit, i'm fat :(

Hows it going today chicky?

Not been up long lol

Just having a coffee and a fag then i'll decide what i want to eat !

How about you?

Similar. Got up an hour ago. Had some fruit and 1pp yoghurt. I'm going to a party tonight so want to save as many points as possible for my booze. Ha. Only use my weeklies if I have to. :)

I settled for a caramalised onion & poppy seed bagel & coffee lol

8pp

Mmmm.... that sounds amazing.

They're from Tesco :)

I 'spent' 20 points on alcohol yesterday. Bloody feeling it this morning, I can tell you. Urgh! Headache and I feel sick. I blame the champers.
:-(

Urgh! i never had hangovers when i could drink so i don't feel ur pain ! just drink loads of water hun.

I had a binge last night on choc chip snack a jacks :(

You had a good day m'lady?

Better than yesterday ! i even have a point left over lol.

How was yours?

One point over after the now infamous coconut incident.

Blasted coconut!

Still, tomorrow is a new day and one day closer to weigh in. :)

Oh yes ! i read about that, poor you :( i was gutted for you. I had a blow out on snack a jacks yesterday so don't feel bad about 1 pp. As people said to me, at least it wasn't choc !

I'm so excited about weigh in but come wednesday i'll be nervous lol.
OH has told me tonight he's going to buy me some electronic kitchen scales so i can weigh food better, my little salter ones don't fit much in :(

Look at us, worrying about coconut and snack a jacks!!! Ha! How exciting our lives have become......

I was saying last night how I need new kitchen scales. The bf has an amazing pair and mine are sh*te. Gonna have to wait til payday though.

Just pinch his when he's not looking, then play stupid lol !

I am very much enjoying a bag of skittles right now. I don't have enough pp for a whole bag, but I might eat them all anyway.

Back