im bk need a new cdc

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by kay2007, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. kay2007

kay2007 Full Member

i done this diet last yr although my cdc was useless im now bk i ave 21 pks which sould be ok til i find a new cdc ive looked on the site, anyways i live in sunderland tyne and wear if any1 knows of any cdcs?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hiya geography isn't really up to much, however, Isobel1965 is based in Newcastle if that's anywhere near you :confused:
  4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

5. kay2007

kay2007 Full Member

hi, i have tried the original site sunderland is nr newcastle well about an hr bus ride away, which i wudnt mind traveling. thanks
  6. dropsofjupiter

dropsofjupiter Lurks a lot

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life

There is a CDC in Penshaw, Houghton le Spring - at least I think she still does it. She is not on the cambridge site email contacts etc, but the helpline have her number. Houghton isnt too far- but I have no idea what the buses are like.

I live in washington, but see a CDC in Heaton. I know there is one in Wallsend, but tricky to get to if you dont drive, I suppose. There arent any other more local (as far as I know).

Hope this helps
  7. Hi. I'm the CDC in Sunderland (Silksworth) you not find me on the website?? Or you just not like the look of me ;)
  8. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    also one in south shields called Heather very easy to get too on the bus, just off ocean road near the sea front :eek:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.