Im Bored - any advice

buncey1971

Im on day 11 of SSing and have had no side effects at all, yesterday I was feeling really bored of the shakes and soups, I still had them but didnt enjoy

Im going to do this 100% so no chance of me cheating at all but does everyone go through this phase? Ive not had one this morning yet and Im really not bothered.

Does it get easier the longer you are on it? I know next week I can have the bars and that is spuring me to get through this week.

Sorry for the ramble

Janet

You must make sure you have your packs as they have all nutrients etc you need to live on for the day, if you do not have them all you may feel unwell.
I found the first 10-14 days hard, I hated the drinks and would even gag on some. Now I actually enjoy them ......!

Keep going, give yourself a chance as your body will get used to them.

Good luck.xx Dont forget plenty of water in between.

Well done on getting to day 11! It can get boring, try using hot water with the cappachino & chocolate, makes them into warn naughty drinks! I get bored of not eating. Nothing to do when I get in from work, thats when I feel it. So I split a pack and have half for breakfast, a tetra for lunch and leaves me a bar and half a shake in the evening. Try water flavourings from your CDC, they will makr the water more interesting, and you can freeze them into tasty ice lollies. You could try making muffins, but be warned they can make you start the cravings. I am on day 74 and I got through it you, you just do.

Just keep in mind that beautiful little body that everyone will admire! Works wonders!

Best of luck!

Back