i'm brand new :) here goes!

Caroline18

loves her boy right round
Hey hey!
k, so im brand new on here and i'm going to attempt my diary as i am following the SW diet on my own. I always stick to EE and a friend weighs me every Monday :) Hoping i can get some help/advice/thought...anything!! :D
I started a week past Monday but will just start my food diet today...so here goes..

Friday:
No brekkie,,felt bad after eating crisps and choc last night :( didnt feel hungry
Lunch:
Toast and beans (wholemeal)
Diet Irn Bru
Muller Light
Grapes
Dinner:
SW EE Chicken Curry and SW Chips
Water

Seem ok? :flirt2:

You need to have your healthy extras hun, on EE you have one from A and one from B, so as you've had your wholemeal bread you still need a HeA. Also you could have more super free foods hun. on EE a third of your plate needs to be super free foods.
x

I agree with Alibalibee. Where is your fruit and veg Hun???? Eat loads or you will starve!! Lol. Also dont forget your HeA.

Thanks guys,,, i have been eating bananas and stuff, just found my book, so now i know what is in the HEa :)
and oooooohhh my,,,IRN BRU! it is heaven, sweet heaven!!!!! its been 10 days since my last fix lol lol! diet irn bru is simply not the same, but still a good supp
you must try it!!
(obv save you syns ;) )
xx

Saturday update:

Might have swine flu :( :(

only had water and toast n beans (wholemeal)
managed a plate of potato and leek (homemade) soup

Watch this space

Back