i'm cold

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Katherine-piza-jones, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Katherine-piza-jones

Katherine-piza-jones Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi :)does any one else feel really cold? my family are fed up with me needing the fire on full ....
    and also
    i tried the psyllium husks. they did the trick but decided to have them on hot choc this morning it went all gooey. so thought i'd microwave try to make muffin.. big mistake even more goooooeyyy !! ew, i take it husks are for cold water:gen157:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yeah I've gone from being hot all the time to being cold! at work I used to sit there sweating when everyone else was complaining of the cold, now I'm putting my coat and gloves on while they're turning the heat down!!!

invest in fingerless gloves, helps a treat!!

4. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hate the husks!
    Really feel the cold and sleep all wrapped up with socks jim-jams, dressing gown and 2 duvets ( 1 folded in half so that makes 3 really! Eventually do get warm enough but am practically crushed by the weight of the bed linen!!! OH is not impressed!!

5. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    death by bed linen. that's gotta be a new one!! :D

6. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Brrrrrrrrr feeling very very cold!

Am a nightmare at work as all the guys in the office are forever complaining about me moaning at them for leaving the doors open etc.....it doesn't help I work in a castle and its abso-bloody-lutely freeeeeeeeeeeeezing!

Just sat now with 3 layers on and my boys went to bed in just their boxers as they were "boiling".....lol!

7. Katherine-piza-jones

Katherine-piza-jones Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks

:gen125:

i think i'll have to get winter woolies, and my rings feel loose this is all strange but good..
    i'm loving this site by the way all good stuff keeps me going every night
    x

8. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    f-f-first f-f-ew weeks I was f-f--freezing. Just put the extra layers on you and drink the water a bit warmer too if you feel the need - I did for a while. Everything functioning normally now; so it does get better.......... promise xx

9. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Death by bedlinen tee, hee! Wonder if the insurance company would pay out.
    Mt hands get really bad and y rings drop off.

Frequently have to sit with gloves on or get a hot water bottle to thaw the!
    Anyone know why this happens?

10. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    because we are on a vlcd our body is being given the basic needs, it therefore concentrates on the basics and gives less thought to keeping us warm as this takes a lot of energy to do. thats basically why we feel the cold, especially in the beginning days/weeks.
    cherylxx

11. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am ALWAYS cold!! My hands, feet and nose especially!! Have to wear layers under tops now - something of an alien concept to me!! And i invested in a lovely fur covered hot water bottle! Used to always be the person complaining of how warm it was!!

12. Docmel

Docmel Member

As a newbie (started 26th Sept) to CD Sole Source I was prepared for the 'side effects' but no one told me about the cold!!

Not too bad at the moment but coming from one who used to perspire like mad just opening an envelope, and being able to wear summer clothing in winter this is all very strange - sat watching TV last night wondering if I should light the fire!!

soolaboola likes this.
  13. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    hi docmel i started on the 26th as well,ist day fine,2nd day thought i was going to die,day 3 ketosis feeling great,but i am also freezing,i did put the fire on last night and when anyone came in the room ,they said its like a hot house in here then left me to it,but my feet are freezing now cant warm up.ha ha i will ask you to be my buddy and we can have daily updates if you want,when you get the hang of the forum angie x

14. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My nose is cold....my fingers are cold and so are my toes......Not putting the heating on until 6pm though. I work from home so only me in the house and it would be a waste.......Wearing a big jumper and wooly socks mind you.

15. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Its cold today. I have an electric blanket on my bed, so go to bed as early as possible to warm up.

16. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    i have got a cure for the cold girls,i have just hoovered top to bottom and am now sweating like a pig,but i now have no enery so have had to sit down for 5 mins ,its like i have run a marathon,and this from a woman who ran on a treadmill in my kitchen for 30 mins a night till last fri,wots all that about,

17. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    ive just brought my duvet and pillows downstairs, me and the youngest are going to snuggle and have a dvd day, until we have to go collect other two from school.
    mind you even the "normal" people were saying how cold it was this morning, so could be why we are all feeling it so much.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's well cold here too! I had the window open a bit earlier here at work and have closed it now.

Would much rather be at home all snuggly and watching tv.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.