Im comfortably back into the 14s!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hurray!!!
I just realised that yesterday the clothes i wore to work are both size 14 and not 16! And they werent tight at all any more!! The jumper fitted perfectly! And the trousers were a little bit big (i think they are a big 14 though because i was still squeezing in to them before although with muffin tops lol)

But Im sitting in work now.. Having a really pants night... Got called a c**t by some customer because i couldn't tell him what he wanted to hear... Anyway.. I was sitting her and it suddenly dawned on me!! So im Chuffed and feeling better and couldnt give two stuffs about him anymore!! lol

yey thats really good! I remeber just b4 xmas i got into a size 18 its a good feeling, well done

Awwww well done hun!! Thats a brilliant acheivement...sorry you customers find it necessary to say things like that to you :( They obviously don't know how lovely you are and are throwing their toys out of their pram as we type!

You go girl! xxx

well done babe x

Woweee!!! :party0011: That's excellent stuff doll, you must be feeling rather fab!! :)

Well done sweetie, it won't be long and you'll be telling us you are in size 12's!!!!

x

Hopefully!!
And thats when im going to stop.. I was happier at the 12s :) and look ill any skinnier i think!!

And thank you all :)

Well done, feels fantastic doesnt it? Well on your way now. XX

well done thats great you doin real well

Back