Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

im coming back :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by rainbow27, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    dont know if anyone will remember me.. im coming back i did cambridge last year as i was going to be a bridesmaid for my best mate and her and her sister are a size 6 and 8 i didnt want to look massive in the pics.. i managed to loose 4stone however after the wedding i was on and off it binging etc so decided to give it up.. and alas i have piled all the weight plus some back on... im now gonna do it properly for me! and when i finish i will go up the plans properly...so here i am im phoning my CDC tonight for an appointment

so hello everyone again xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back and good luck with your restart. :)

4. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    Hi Rainbow,

welcome back and best of good fortune with your restart. There are definately lots of pots of gold as we go on this journey and a really big one when we complete.

5. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    morning thanks for your welcomes
    i have an appointment tonight at 730 with my cdc. Im in a dilema i have a birthday party on fri night and its a meal and drinks and a wedding on sat which im fine with i shall manage that no bother.. so im wondering weather to postpone my start till sat or just get on it and have a protien based meal on Friday with lots of sparkling water!!! x

6. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Good luck with returning, I am also returning after a year and putting on 3 stone of the 5 I lost last year.

I would start the diet ASAP but have a protein meal each day to just cut down and then after the weekend start SSing on Monday...

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello i am also back as ive gained 1 stone i mean business ready fror christmas lol
    good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.