im coming back :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by rainbow27, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    dont know if anyone will remember me.. im coming back i did cambridge last year as i was going to be a bridesmaid for my best mate and her and her sister are a size 6 and 8 i didnt want to look massive in the pics.. i managed to loose 4stone however after the wedding i was on and off it binging etc so decided to give it up.. and alas i have piled all the weight plus some back on... im now gonna do it properly for me! and when i finish i will go up the plans properly...so here i am im phoning my CDC tonight for an appointment

so hello everyone again xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back and good luck with your restart. :)

4. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    Hi Rainbow,

welcome back and best of good fortune with your restart. There are definately lots of pots of gold as we go on this journey and a really big one when we complete.

5. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    morning thanks for your welcomes
    i have an appointment tonight at 730 with my cdc. Im in a dilema i have a birthday party on fri night and its a meal and drinks and a wedding on sat which im fine with i shall manage that no bother.. so im wondering weather to postpone my start till sat or just get on it and have a protien based meal on Friday with lots of sparkling water!!! x

6. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Good luck with returning, I am also returning after a year and putting on 3 stone of the 5 I lost last year.

I would start the diet ASAP but have a protein meal each day to just cut down and then after the weekend start SSing on Monday...

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello i am also back as ive gained 1 stone i mean business ready fror christmas lol
    good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.