I'm coming back

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldgranny, 23 January 2007 Social URL.

1. goldgranny

goldgranny Member

:p Morning everyone out there:) - story so far, basically, last August I started on lipotrim, it worked really really well, thank goodness because I didn't find it easy. I lost 2 stone, went from 15 to a wavering 13, (some days just under -some days just over.) Was doing just fine until that naughty christmas visited and I have put on 6 lbs. :confused:
    Its my birthday at the end of March (a quite BIG one too!!) ;) so ... I have decided that on 1st February I shall start lipotrim again and go for another stone. (1st February because we have 2 dinners out before then.) Which shall get me down to 12'7lbs and a comfortable size 16. I'm 5'10" and I'll be more than happy, happy,at that weight. I used the forum when I was last on the diet and it was such a great help, I decided to visit again this morning as I have a day off work.
    Thats the plan, I will be back on the forum on my days off, good luck to all the newbies and all us restarters, it realy does work- u just have to be very single minded and determined (haha listen to me! wait until 2nd February!!)
    Anne-marie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hi Gold granny, hope you do well when you get back on lt, sooo a big birthday bash coming up what more of an incentive.

Good luck

4. Rebelheart57

Rebelheart57 Member

Anne-Marie, good luck on your weight loss journey in February! You can do it!

5. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck for February Anne-marie:)

6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    get your coat ........your joining us !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.