Im coming over to join you all!

SammyE

Silver Member
Hi All,

Some of you have probably seen my posts on other sections, Ive been doing the Tony Ferguson diet since the 25th of May and have lost just over 2 and a half stone (Cheers Tone!)

But the weight loss has started to slow and Ive had a few weeks where Ive STS, saw Nee another member's post asking about Exante and liked the sound of the loses people have been having.

Added to the fact that Im having a rubbish day - I went on a date with this lad I hadnt seen for years and years a couple of weeks ago, after we went out he was still texting me but not very often, texts went from about 15 a day to 1! Then today I saw his facebook and one of his mates, who I also used to know said "you got rid of that fat girl yet? I remember her when she was fit, what the hell happened" blatantly aimed at me. They will all be at a ball that Im meant to be going to at Christmas... I want to be as slim as possible by then so I can go feeling confident and looking good and be like "in your face!!" to both of them.

So those two factors gave me the kick up the bum to order my first Exante pack!

I currently have 54.5lbs to go to hit target of 9 and a half stone, which is just over the midway mark for the healthy weight for my height, is anyone else around with similar stats, could you let me know if the average stone a month loss is still the same for this kind of weight?

Last edited:
Firstly welcome and and secondly Arrgghh what a nobber he is and hi mate!

I wish you every success on this and would you to be a fly on the wall at the in your face moment :)

Thanks Kirsty! I think if I can lose another couple of stone I will actually run up to them, point and say "in your faccccceee" then do a little dance in my ball gown before I return to acting my age and being lady like!

Heeey sammy welcome and ooh yes u will see them 'fools' feeling slim, confident and sexy at the xmas party .!!

Keep smiling hun and good luck.!

I think "Nobber" was the perfect term and couldn't have put it better myself, some people huh >.<

Welcome to Exante, I wish I could confirm the losses someone of your weight could lose per month but unfortunately for me I'm nowhere near there. Good luck with it hun, you can do it and you can knock em dead at that ball!! xx

Lol i've just re read my post...please excuse my typing! think it might be shake time....lack of cals is affecting my brain haha x

Thanks girls!

If I could lose a stone a month I would be pretty damn happy! Even if its just for the next couple of stone, Im hoping I will feel a bit better about myself once Ive lost another 2 and a half stone!

Just read what I wrote... and god... isnt it awful how I judge my happiness by my weight... its shocking really isnt it if you think about it, a persons worth should be judged by their actions and if they are a good person or not, not by how much they weight!

I know hun, but we all do it to ourselves....i've lost count of how many times i have put my life on hold due to my weight.

And yep my weight also determines my happiness and i wish it wouldn't xx

Welcome sammy if you stick to it 100% you will definately lose 1 stone a month at least. I really hope you knock em dead at xmas party. Good luck hun

Hi Sammy, good luck with the diet - I can't wait to read your post the day after the ball.... stick with it and you'll soon reach your goal :)

Hello and welcome! I think having a good reason makes you much more determined to get there!

I am at a 18th Birthday party for very good friend in Jan (dd of friends ;) I only wish I was so young again) and we know a family who when I was 11st (lol, 6 years ago now, no where there yet) said to me, your nice and contented now then grrr! I want to say in your face too lol!

Thanks everyone!

Woohoo 1 stone a month sounds AMAZING!! The ball is December the 20th so if I stick to it 100% I could lose 2 stone, Ive still got TF shakes that I will use until my Exante stuff turns up but Im going to take down what I eat for dinner, at the moment I have two shakes and a low carb meal but Im going to swap my meal for a vegetable soup, which is about 250cals a bowl, which will put my cals intake down to about 700 a day

Welcome to Exante hun. I would love to be there at that ball. Those guys are beyond mean. Just started on friday and I want to lose 2 stones by xmas also. I see we are the same height and have about the same target weight :). My ultimate goal is to get to 130lbs but I'll see how I feel at 140lbs. Good luck for the week ahead and let us know how you're getting on.

Good luck Sammy.

I wouldn't even bother speaking to the two "gentlemen" at the ball. Just watch their jaws drop as you get chatted up by someone else! :)

Oooh good luck! We can be diet buddies considering we are so close in weight at the moment and have the same target, be nice to have someone with similar stats to compare with.

I need a super sexy ball gown now as well but if Im losing weight quickly its going to be hard to buy one beforehand, I cant even pick a style really because a dress that would suit me now might not suit my body shape 2 stone down the line... I'll probably get a short list anyway :)

Haha I hope so getfitgirl!

I know 11 and a half stone is still over weight for my height but its chubby rather then full blown fatness, I wish the ball was in March or something so I could be at target but oh well!

Oooh good luck! We can be diet buddies considering we are so close in weight at the moment and have the same target, be nice to have someone with similar stats to compare with.

I need a super sexy ball gown now as well but if Im losing weight quickly its going to be hard to buy one beforehand, I cant even pick a style really because a dress that would suit me now might not suit my body shape 2 stone down the line... I'll probably get a short list anyway :)

That would be cool. I'll look out for ur post or diary if u have one. Hopefully soon I'll have one.

I wouldn't worry too much, now that xmas is drawing near, u'll have oodles to choose from. When it comes closer to the ball and u found a dress u love (you'll know its the one when u see it;)), just buy two sizes and then u can return the size u don't want. Good luck.:)

Yeah hopefully.

Well today Ive managed to come in at 719 cals and 15.4g of fat.

Ive had as follows -

TF shake 203 cals 2g fat
Low cal cerial bar 75cals 2g fat
A small tin of sour 129 cals 2.2g fat
Then I was bad and had potato snacks but still only 94cals and 3.9g fat
Some grapes 50cals 0.1g fat
Bigger bowl of soup for dinner 168 cals 5.2g fat

And currently on my fourth pint of water, im going to have similar tomorrow but try and leave out the potato snack because of the carbs in them.

Hopefully doing this will help lessen the headaches etc when I get my Exante pack

Back