• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm Confused

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
just after a bit of clarity really... about ketosis...

i'm 3 days into diet...

felt absolutely pants yesterday...

was told i would more than likely have a stonking headache when going through ketosis but someone else has said on here if your feeling fab you could be experiencing it...

anyway i feel fab today... whats going on???

when do i pee on that stick??? lol :eek::p:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
I'm 3 weeks into diet & i've felt great the whole time no headaches at all. pee on the stick anytime you want if you are feeling great & not hungry you are in ketosis good luck x

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i don't want to waste the stick incase i'm not into ketosis yet...

best time to check is first thing in the morning as you havent had any water yet.so test in the morning if the stick is pink your in ketosis. day 3 so i'd say you are especially if your feeling good :) do you only have one stick??

becky xx

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
yeah i've only got one stick hunny, it's just i've only been on cd since tues, felt horrid yesterday (dunno if that was due to time of the month)

i do feel amazing today, but i could still quite happily chew my arm off lol :eek::p:eek:

aww i presumme your cdc gave you the stick? you can buy a jar of 50 for a couple of pound :) try and not think about food, keep busy when is your 1st weigh in?

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
Tuesday and i am soooooo nervous :eek::p:eek:

dont be, if you are sticking to it 100% you will have lost :) i lost 14lbs in week one. this is day 3 of my restart now (yeah i fell of the wagon!!)

Miel

French Honey
I didn't have any headaches, and on day 3 felt an urge to skip about the house which was a bit weird. Soon settled down; now I feel cold and get tired easily.

Buy some more sticks, it's worth having a store of them and they're not that expensive. You can get them in a chemist or on-line, your CDC can probably sell you some too, I know mine does stock them.