I'm curious! Does anyone do AAM CONTINUOUSLY??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sophia-jo, 22 August 2007 Social URL.

1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Hiya,

I was wondering if anyone does aam continuously, (NOT 790)..but AAM ??

Thanks xx sj xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. not-so-little-L

not-so-little-L Full Member

Diet:
    Slimmin world
    I was wondering the same

I feel super duper on AAM, and I said no to going onto 790 as idont think I could fit the extra food in!

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i do a lot of aam. prefer it to 790 as when i wanna eat, its just to chew and taste something....not to feel full kinda thing. have only been doing this a short while tho but tis good stuff :D

5. crewboi83

crewboi83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Id love to know the same.. today was my first wight in and ive lost 8.5lbs... id love to loose about 4-5 a week if poss but sometimes the not eating thing is almost killing me...especially today when i took my mam out for the day and she insisted we spend an hour in the food section of Marks and Spencer, jesus i swear I could voice in my head saying "just one bite... just one bite"

6. hazel05

hazel05 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ ww
    Hi, yes i do, after about 3 weeks i got really fed up sole sourcing and i was finding it hard to do my normal activities (walking dog, tennis ect)so i had a chat to my cdc and we decided instead of me doing aam every 4 weeks to do it when i need too, so i prob aam every 2-3 days, i stick to the amounts strickly and touch wood my losses haven't been affected and it has really helped me to keep with the diet. My loses are good and i feel great :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.