I'm doing LL for the 2nd and last time

Wow Mel, that's brilliant :D:D
Good motivation to keep going too

yoyo
xx

I successfully completed a 100 days of LL in 2005 and slimmed down, at a height of 5'4", from 15.7 Stones to 12.7:) .

I foolishly :cry: did not do the maintenance and went back to my old ways and have now gone back to a weight of 15.6.

I started LL again, and for the last time, on 13/9/2009 ;) and sincerely intend to get to 9.5 and stay there.:)

Good luck Kimmy. It seems that the RTM is the key to this diet, as none of the ladies at my class did this part of the programme and we are all back to do it again....this includes me. Foolishly thought I could go it alone, without any knowledge whatsoever of food and what we can eat.....

Hi :flirt2: just read through the thread & wanted to post & say well done to u all for starting agian. I lost 4 stone earlier this year & did the 14weeks 100% cheat free. I went on holiday in July started to eat, did'nt do RTM & have now put back on 1.5 stones:break_diet:
Why oh why do we do this ????? I have loads of left over pack so I am thinking of starting again - you have all inspired me & Im going to start at lunch today:D

well started back on the 10th september so far lost 40lb in 10 weeks, weighin tomorrow hoping to be over the 3 stone mark :)

Thanks Pea, weighin was Thursday lost 5lb, I was amazed as I hadn't been 100%, so 3st 3lb gone, roll on the next stone

How are you??

Been leurgy free for nearly a week and a half and slowly getting back to health. Touch wood, will start 2010 in good health and can start changing things like you have ;)

Had bad weekend, just could not stop eating, tried to be really good today, maybe too good, filled my face since I got in from work. Will start again tomorrow and try to be stronger, xmas party Friday, dress needs to fit LOL

Stay strong you - you have done a fantastic job so far, don't let yourself mess it up. Remember me as a pain the a$$ on your shoulder, nagging you :whoopass:

Hey pea, diet has gone tits, having 2 weeks without seeing LLC isn't good, gave myself a bit of flexibility first week, then Thursday afternoon just gave up, had weekend off, will start AGAIN (sigh) tomorrow, 100% from now til xmas day

2 weeks from tomorrow - ok, I will keep an eye open for you checking in. Remind yourself why you are doing this, stay strong, and you WILL succeed :hug99:

Hey!!

I am also doing it for a second time, starting today- I am sooo nervous I really want it to work!! - Good luck with your first meeting! :)

Hey Sam, good luck on your journey. Why not join the main board? There is a lot of encouragement there. Hopefully you will get that same spark back from the first time.

Don't give up, I know you can do it x x

@Ok, so I lost 3 1/2 stone from 10th September to the beginning of December, then it went a bit wrong, back on the wagon today and counting down to slimdom, it will happen and it will be this year, i will be slim for summer, just need to stay focused.

I must post on here more, it doesn me good, so i will update at least once a week, it wont be weight loss as i have decided to have goals and only know when i reach them, i become addicted to weighing, so this is a step to making a change in my life for the better it shouldn't revolve around numbers on my scales.

Safeish to say i am in a better place and can see a happier slimmer future, beginning now, only way is forward and i've had enough of existing i want to live like a normal person.

mel, why don't you get yourself a diet buddy someone to email/text for support

Ok, i've been struggling, big time, just want to eat. Bought Paul McKenna app for my ipod, read it yesterday and listened to the "trance" last night, not been 100%, but only ate because i was physically hungry today and ate what i really wanted and didn't binge, which the last few days i have been filling my face.

I will listen to him every night this week, hopefully it will give me what I am missing, between meetings

I decided back in December not to know what I weigh, still going with that, but did know how much i lost this week, if I can get through the week ok, i'm not even going to know that on Thursday

Back