Im doing my first red day today

LisaC

Gold Member
Being veggie I thought I could only do green days (I've never been told otherwise before) but alas Vixxster suggested I try red days but subsitute the meat with quorn so I'm on my first red day!

Trailed through my food optimising book last night not to mention every SW recipe book I have trying to get my head around what I can eat.

I had cereal for breakfast as usual (1 A & B choice)& yogurts/fruit for snacks.

Lunch is mixed salad with grilled peppers, tomatoes & garlic & herb quorn pieces (smells GOOD).

Dinner planned is black peppered quorn fillets with roasted veg consisting of tomatoes, onion & courgette.

Its so nice to have a change after 7 LONG months! :)

Aw Lise I was just thinking about you after I saw you post your chocolate thread and was about to make a post for you about your SW red days to ask what you're planning, sounds GOOD!! :D :D

I got Quorn burgers for the first time ever today, I hope they're good! :D

Its nice having new ideas!!

Plain quorn burgers can be a little dry, it doesn't bother me personally but you may want a little sauce or gravy to go with x

Sounds good Lisa. Keep us updated!

I've decided on an extra easy week this week and I'm going to make more dinners with big, chunky vegetables i.e. cooked chicken with broccoli, brussels, cauliflower etc as although I've been having onions and peppers etc incorporated into my meals but don't think that works for me.

Back