I'm doing rubbish! Please help!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by hayley216uk, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

1. hayley216uk

hayley216uk Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for ages now and stealing ideas but have decided to post as I am doing sooooo rubbish! Rejoined a month ago and have only lost 4lbs, and now I've put some back on :cry:I've just booked my wedding for next year and I really need to lose my baby weight from a year ago!

Feel really fed up so thought I'd post my food diary and maybe you fab SW's could help and give me some inspiration x

I tend to do green days but am going to try EE with a HUGE emphasis on super free foods!

So today...

fruit salad, yoghurt

homemade SW burger 1x Brown Bread, salad, tomato sauce (2?) , philadelphia light, mushrooms and onions.

roast chicken, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, couple of spoons of gravy, small yorkshire pud, roast potato. (8?)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pepshouse

pepshouse Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    8hr diet
    Oh keep going!! Do you drink much water?? I have found if I don't I won't lose weight!! Also exercise, sounds like you have a little one so stick them in a buggy and get some good walking done!! Enough to make you sweat!! X keep strong will keep an eye on you to make sure x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.