I'm doing rubbish! Please help!!

Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for ages now and stealing ideas but have decided to post as I am doing sooooo rubbish! Rejoined a month ago and have only lost 4lbs, and now I've put some back on :cry:I've just booked my wedding for next year and I really need to lose my baby weight from a year ago!

Feel really fed up so thought I'd post my food diary and maybe you fab SW's could help and give me some inspiration x

I tend to do green days but am going to try EE with a HUGE emphasis on super free foods!

So today...

fruit salad, yoghurt

homemade SW burger 1x Brown Bread, salad, tomato sauce (2?) , philadelphia light, mushrooms and onions.

roast chicken, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, couple of spoons of gravy, small yorkshire pud, roast potato. (8?)

Oh keep going!! Do you drink much water?? I have found if I don't I won't lose weight!! Also exercise, sounds like you have a little one so stick them in a buggy and get some good walking done!! Enough to make you sweat!! X keep strong will keep an eye on you to make sure x

Back