I'm done!!!!!

fattyfattybumbum

Thanks a mill for all the support given to me by this forum especially, lillie, trac,garry nic, howdy etc I will continue posting weight loss etc,but as of a chicken salad 1 hour ago I am no longer tfr ,refeeding is my new name!.Its something I ve been mulling over for a while and I think its time for me to call it quits with lipo for a while.Thanks again and I'll still be here!!MICHELLEXXX:D

good luck and well done on getting so far with your weight loss, you get yourself settled into the refeeding and keep posting FATTYFATTYNOBUM lol

Thanks hun,I've loved lipo its changed my live for sure,but I think its time to move out into the real world of eating again. I've been a ***** to live with and I'm miserable on it.I never was before.I am happy with my 4st loss and want to lose the other 2stone on my own if I can.I've gotton into a routine of exercise every day so I'm happy enough to go it alone and see how I fair out!

It was fresh and I'm feeling a bit pukey to be honest its werid but I gonna take it easy and do it bit by bit.I 've been 17st 9lbsfor 7 yrs now I 'm around 13st 4lbs if it takes me another 6months to get to 11st I can live with that.I'm not in any hurry.

Awww well done you ! :D

Dead proud of you lass ! You've done amazing !

Before & after pics please :D Naked if you'd like ;)

Good luck and enjoy, you have done well xxx

thanks garry. I'm delighted with what I've done so far and looking forward.onwards and upwards etc. lovin your'e new pic very saucy!!howdy 9inchs thats a little short for an inside leg,no?

True, true now things are really getting interesting! And would you say you've always been vertically challenged? And are you in proportion ALL over?

True, true now things are really getting interesting! And would you say you've always been vertically challenged? And are you in proportion ALL over?

Always been an overt attention-seeking tart with confidence bordering on arrogance (although self-deprecating with it) to compensate for my lack of height...

As for proportion... I'm a tri-pod baaaaaybeh :cool:

over attention seeking tart.Are we talkin bout you or me? match made in heaven!!!tripod eh, well I 'll have to get my camera and see if we can COME TOGETHER and make beatiful music/pictures together.lame I know but I'm on my way out so its all I could COME UP with at such short notice.love ya marky!!!!

Thanks a mill for all the support given to me by this forum especially, lillie, trac,garry nic, howdy etc I will continue posting weight loss etc,but as of a chicken salad 1 hour ago I am no longer tfr ,refeeding is my new name!.Its something I ve been mulling over for a while and I think its time for me to call it quits with lipo for a while.Thanks again and I'll still be here!!MICHELLEXXX:D
Well done hunni you have been amazing whilst you have been on it and have always made me wee laughing lol make sure you still come and say hi...and let us know your weight loss xx good luck in your refeed! Have you decided what you are going to be doing after that? low fat, low crb etc?
Love ya babe

look into low gi as well hun similar and very tasty xxx

Back