I'm feeling a bit chuffed.... 1st weigh in

brilliant xx And i'm sure you will hit the 1 stone really quickly xx

Thanks Sam I hope so too!!

Well done, especially in 6 days! I had the same result today - definitely the numbers you need to spur you on isn't it?

Hi Klo yeay well done you too!!!

It definitely helped. I feel like im in competition with myself to get to the next weigh in now. It cant come soon enough. First time I've felt excited for a weigh in!!

I KNOW! Who would have thought that we'd want to get on those scales. Last week I didn't take the card with my weight on because I was so horrified by it but this week I insisted that it was written down! Good luck for this week - do you reckon it's getting easier?

I think it is. But I am realistic that I will have good days and bad days so I woke up today full of energy feeling like its a good day.

I am begining a whole new routine. I used to make my kids sandwiches the night before but that was getting too hard and I felt myself waivoring so now I make them in the morning when I never have felt like eating when I get up.

Last night I made the family tea (Spag Bol my fav!) and once I had done theirs I made my soup and sat in the lounge with it as I knew that they probably didn't want me drooling watching them and I didnt want to watch them all tuck in! I really enjoyed that soup last night and took it slowly. I'm hoping I am developing a whole new outlook on food. I know its going to take a while but one day at a time may sound like the ultimate cliché but its definitely true!!

well done, keep up the good work!!!

You can do it FattyBum Its not easy but its never impossible!!

Thank you femmy!!

Back