I'm feeling negative...

ChubLock

Silver Member
About tomorrow's weigh in. I've had a bit of an up and down time, and was told today that my grand-dad had died :(

So I'm a bit worried about comfort eating. I so want to turn to a kit-kat chunky or tube of custard cremes but I know this is the wrong thing to do.

I lost -3lb last week and I'm really hoping for some sort of loss this week, but I'm not entirely sure I'll get any this week. I think even 1/2lb or a 1lbs loss would help.

Oh, why am I feeling so negative :(

Im so sorry to hear about your grandad *HUGS*

Worrying is totally natural believe me, I cant tell you how often Ive got myself in a total tizzy the night before my wi and convinced myself Ive lost nothing - and Id say every time, without exception - its been fine :)

I bet youre pleasantly surprised in the morning, be sure and let us know :)

I've only just seen this. Sorry to hear about your granddad - it's natural for you to feel negative at such a sad time. Be kind to yourself ... you're human. Just do your best and 'stay aware' of the food issues without thrashing yourself over them.

Hugs

well done on your loss ..........your grandad would of been proud of you ...........xx

Well done. It's so easy to get sidetracked. That was a decent loss, I am impressed. Keep going.
I am sorry to hear of your Grandad. Not an easy time for you.

Back