Im feeling really pants :o(

mistymoomoo

I have such a bad headache it feels like my head will explode. My tummy is rumbling something chronic and I actually feel hungry. I am drinking loads of water today, so far I have had 3.5 litres plus 2 shakes. How long until this feeling passes as I just want to eat something to make me feel better :eek:(

Hey mistymoomoo:hug99: You're right to be drinking lots of water...and if you're really hungry I'm sure you are allowed an extra shake so have your third one now and another later if you still feel the same.

I'm hoping someone will come along and back this up but I'm sure I'm right.

What day are you on? Is it still early days? I felt the same but it did pass honest and when it does you'll be glad you stuck with it x

Hope you start feeling better soon x

Oh the first few days are pretty tough! Some people seem to suffer more than others but I found day 3 really rough! I was starving and miserable but the best advice I can give you is to tough it out and keep drinking the water.
When I felt really miserable I went to bed! I couldn't eat if I was sleeping.

You should be feeling a bit better tomorrow and it will get much easier as time goes on. I rarely feel hungry any more - I did for a few days after about 10 days (not sure why) but it passed too. It'll be worth it come weigh in day!

Be strong! :patback:

Im only on Day 3.

Im also worried as tomorrow night I have a work function for a new job I am starting on 10th April in ASK Restuarant and I cant get out of it. I have been scanning the online menu for the healthiest thing I can find on there. But I feel like a failure already.

You are not a failure it just the 1st days of this diet are the hardest and it will get easier. If you cant get out of going out stick to just protein and either salad or veg.

Good luck you will be able to do this. I also no longer feel any hunger any more and you will soon get to that stage soon.

Back