I'm finally back on track - I think!

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
It's taken me ages to get back to the plan lately.

I had meant to get back on track on friday, after a party style day in the office on thursday, but I missed my class in favour of having my new boy cook dinner for me!! He tries to be good and cook me healthy food as he knows i'm doing SW, but the wine really adds the points up!

I've just had a healthy dinner and i've got a tesco delivery of healthy food winging it's way to me tomorrow, so I'll have no excuses at all!

I had wanted to lose another stone by Easter, so i think i might have to take up running again to get things shifting that bit quicker - at least the days are getting longer, so won't have to run in the dark all the time!

Hi hun, well done on getting back on track. Im also just back on track after a bad few weeks xx

In my opinion getting shopping delivered really helps to keep on track...I have done this for last three weeks and have been able to stick to plan, because I only have good things in house.....I find that when I am forced 2 go to tesco, asda etc this is when I really crave the bad food,cos its everywhere!!

I don't drive so it's easier for me to get it delivered, but it works out so much cheaper than getting bits here and there - as when I do that I always end up buying things I don't need and wasting the things I have at home in the fridge!

Back