Im finally out of the teens :)

SammyE

Silver Member
I had a sneaky peak on the scales and Im now out of the teens and into the twelves! :clap:

Heres to NEVER EVER seeing 13, 14 or 15 on my scales again!!

Yay! well done Sammy :D

Well done, must be a good feeling. Worth the hard work thats for sure.

Funny really, your glad to be out of the teens and i cant wait to get back in em! :D

Thank you all!

Im hoping I'll be able to stay motivated through the 12's as Ive only got 2.4lbs until Im at the half way point and then after I hit that I have got 4.4lbs until im in the over weight bmi range, then after that its 6.2lbs until im in the 11's so I've got three goals to aim for which dont have huge amounts of weight in between them.

Thank you! The main one for me has always been getting past the half way mark as it seems less daunting when Ive lost more weight then I've still got to lose!

Well done Sammy that's excellent. I bet you feel fab!
x

Thanks hun, yes I feel much better about myself then I did before and people I hardly know have started to notice now as well, I had three people who work in a different department to me, stop me and ask how Ive lost so much weight haha

Thanks Laurie :)

You're doing really well Sammy, you should hit those goals in no time. Keep up the good work.

wow well done hun, bet the 12s feel great!! xx

Thanks everyone, seems crazy being happy about still being 3 stone over weight lol but its better then being 6 stone over weight like I was 5 months ago!

Back