I'm free, yipee.

scubalady

Hi all, Went for my weigh in today and was told that I could now go it alone as I've stuck to LT to the letter. I have reached the size I wanted (12) although not the weight (nine and a half stone). I am only 4 pounds away from that weight so not a problem. It was always going to be size or weight whichever came first and I have achieved that, so I'm well pleased.

I am going to maintain this new slim line me by a combination of Atkins and Juddd as I have found that Atkins suited me in the past. The Alternate Day Diet (Juddd) is a new concept for me and it looks to be a good system, so I've ordered the book and will give it a go.

The LT has been a brilliant tool to get me into the zone as regards weight loss and I don't think I could have done without it and all the help and encouragement from all of you. So a BIG thank you to you all.

Cheers, Pat.

Well done on achieveing all you have! :)
Are you eating today?
If so be sensible and follow a refeed plan :) Good luck x

Hi Summergurl, Yes I have eaten but I've only had a steak (only??). I am taking it very cautiously as I don't want to get back where I started so it was a shake for breakfast and another for lunch. I am just using up the ones I have left over. Funny enough now that I can finish with them, I find that I really enjoy them, wierd or what.

Your post by the way, has just stopped me in my tracks as I was going to make a muffin in a mug as a celebration. However having read what you have just written it caught me up short. I don't need it. I'm not hungry and I realised that's what got me into trouble in the first place. So I've decided to have a long hot celebratory soak in the bath with a good book and another glass of water (my savior).

By the way you look absolutely fabulous. I love the way you look now. Talk about a makeover, what a difference! I bet you're cock-a-hoop.
Cheers, Pat.

Defo dont have that muffin! lol

Read through the refeed sheet, there is lots you can have past day 3/4 just introduce different food groups slowly and you shall be fine :)

Well done on reaching your goal. Los of luck with your refeed. Take it easy and don't let old habits slip back in.

Hi Summergurl, Yes I have eaten but I've only had a steak (only??). I am taking it very cautiously as I don't want to get back where I started so it was a shake for breakfast and another for lunch. I am just using up the ones I have left over. Funny enough now that I can finish with them, I find that I really enjoy them, wierd or what.

Your post by the way, has just stopped me in my tracks as I was going to make a muffin in a mug as a celebration. However having read what you have just written it caught me up short. I don't need it. I'm not hungry and I realised that's what got me into trouble in the first place. So I've decided to have a long hot celebratory soak in the bath with a good book and another glass of water (my savior).

By the way you look absolutely fabulous. I love the way you look now. Talk about a makeover, what a difference! I bet you're cock-a-hoop.
Cheers, Pat.
Hiya
You have did real well!!
Congrats to you
Wanted to ask you a question!!
Could i ask what a muffin in a mug is??

Hi Fedup, You can find the recipes for Muffin in a Mug or "Mims" as they are sometimes refered to, on the Atkins diet forum. Although I should stress that they are for Atkins dieters and for those people with a gluten or wheat intolerance. They should on NO account be eaten by those people following a Lipotrim diet.

Please don't make one until you have reached your goal weight, I wouldn't like to think that I've sent you down the road to ruin.

Good luck with your diet. Keep posting on here with your progress and if you hit a brick wall come here first before you do anything to spoil your efforts.

Cheers, Pat.

Back