***im gettin there*** :)

its official my laptop has now broken, minimins is the only thing that is keeping me going and not causin me to give in so ill have to try get on my sisters when i can coz all you guys have helped me out loads,shes cooked chicken curry, it smells so good :( write back ,keep me occupied xxx

:(

iv just gt into bed and remembered i havnt had my 3rd shake, will this cause me a problem? i want some food, im not that hungry but i just want food. write back pleasex

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but drag yourself out of bed and get that last shake down you. It is really important to have all your nutrients otherwise your body will go into starvation mood..... come on up you get and off you go!!

Georgie
x

i will in a minute, i just going to buy chocolate ones i think next week coz i quite like them :) come on people get chattin to me and get my mind off food x

come on girl!!!! get that shake down your neck hun, follow it with a glass of water, go for a wee and then go to bed with a good book xx (or man if you feel like it !!)

got no man, the only thing i got is my laptop lol, ok ill go get it dn me in a minute, day 3 is alomost over. gona try get up ealry tomoro and do some things to keep me occupied, got a load of paperwork to sort out x

does anyone know what will happen over xmas, can u be naughty for xmas day and boxin day or do u still have to stick to it 110% i dont think the drinkin side will be a problem coz iv been out 2 nights since being on this and iv managed just water. let me know xxx

yeah i had chocolate mint, iv got 4 mushroom that i hate so im going to see my cdc tomoro to change m for chicken and mushroom and maybe one broc and cheese, i dont feel thinner yet, im at the end of day 3, when do ppl normally notice? x

Do you have much to lose? If you don't have much maybe you won't notice a big difference yet, but I bet you do very soon!

I had 4 stones to lose and lost 15lbs in week 1. So it really does work!

Are you in Ketosis yet do you know? If you've stuck to it for 3 days and you aren't in ketosis yet I bet you will be tomorrow. Then the fat burning will really start :)

no dnt think im in ketosis yet, my cdc reakons by saturday but who knows. i weigh 12st 8lbs i wana get down to about 9st but im just gona do it till im happy with how i look x

When you get in ketosis the hunger won't be so bad, then it'll get easier :) I also get a real high and loads of energy when I'm in ketosis, lots of people do I think. So it's worth not giving up, then you'll get that really soon!

Back