***im gettin there*** :)

yeah i got 2, how do i know if im in ketosis then what colour does it go, might do one but dont need a wee at the mo which is suprising coz i aint stopped lol. i want a nice roast lol x

does anyone know what will happen over xmas, can u be naughty for xmas day and boxin day or do u still have to stick to it 110% i dont think the drinkin side will be a problem coz iv been out 2 nights since being on this and iv managed just water. let me know xxx

i was on the hollyoaks forum but it stops u postin after a certain time :( im bored but not ready to sleep and this laptop is playin up when i go to play bejeweled

It IS happening though. If you have stuck to it and it sounds like you have, then your body is going into Ketosis then the fast weight loss will start. You really won't believe how good the results are if you keep up the good work!

Try saying to yourself that you can eat if you want to, it's your choice and you are CHOOSING not to do it right now. I know that trick helps some people, maybe it will work for you :)

If you are almost in Ketosis then having that toast will delay it and you'll be back at square one, or close to it. Then you would have to go through these first 3 days again. If you don't have the toast you will be in Ketosis in no time, then you might not even WANT toast because you'll be so pleased at how your weight loss is going you won't want to spoil it :D

Oooh I'm almost convincing myself too ;)

Try and down some more water, it might help the hunger feeling!

When I'm bored, or tempted to eat, or can't sleep, I read some old threads on here. You find some interesting stuff to read! Or have a look at the inspiration photos etc. That will make you really not want that toast :D

Have I convinced you yet? ;)

i dont feel hungry i just want food lol, my last shae feeled me up lol, i really got change the mushroom soups tho, there horrid, what day u on?

Day 6 since I restarted. I went on holiday and stopped SS for the holiday, then came back and ate for another 12 days and only just got my ar$e into gear again last Saturday. I'm glad I did, it was about time! :)

Back