***im gettin there*** :)

Hi Pink Mantha...How are you doing now?

I have just caught up with your thread...I only come on here during the day, because at night after little one has gone to bed, I just want to sit and watch a bit of telly, or I'm usually teaching/dancing ceroc jive!

Have you got over the hunger yet? It is difficult to begin with, but as Mochaj said, if you are drinking enough water, you will not feel hungry. I think generally everyone eats when they are bored, upset, worried etc and if that food is taken away from them they don't have anything that they can fall back on.
Try and take up a hobby - it does'nt have to be expensive - walking, cycling, dancing, swimming etc.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

maybe she's having a long lie in after her late night!!

Hi Pinkmantha, I've just been reading through your post. i'm on day 5 of my restart and I must be into ketosis now because I barely feel hungry.

You will crave food though, and its best not to dwell on it too much - you need to support yourself and help yourself through this by distracting yourself when you get a craving.

You've done brilliantly to stick with it so far - well done! And if you weighed yourself today you would most likely see a loss. I snuck onto the scales this morning and I've lost 9 pounds already this week, although I do have a lot more to loose than you do!

Be careful with the Coke Zero though. Some people are fine on it, but others aren't - and I'm one of those. More than 1 or two cans a week will kick me out of ketosis so it might be an idea to lay off the Coke until you know for definite that the K fairy has arrived, and then monitor it when you have a can and see whether it affects you.

My CDC always says to leave the Coke Zero alone until at least week 2 because it can delay ketosis arriving.

But chin up girl - this diet does really work, you just have to stick to the plan!!

Good luck!!

hi all yeah i did have a long lie in after my late night, i didnt get to slepp till about 6 this morning, all i could think about was food but dont worry i didnt crack. thanks for the advice on the coke zero, shame coz i look as that as my treat,i dunno if the k fairy has arrived yet ut i have started bleeding which is weird cz i dont think im due yet, oh well xxx

hey all, been out tonight, had a **** time :( just drank water again, just had my last soup, vegetable, i really enjoyed it think ill be gettin more of them next week :p gona get some sleep soon i think xxx

i want food, i think im gona crack, i can hear the food callin me from inside the cupboards, tuna salad, just something thats not so naughty :( x

hiya hun, hope you're still on the wagon!!, we're all still here babe, keep avoiding those cupboards, what day are you on now?

Back