***im gettin there*** :)

love sprouts myself too!!! my fave veg, it's a pity you can only get them near xmas, fish n chips always smell and look gorge but I find they always never taste as nice and leave a horrible greasy film in your mouth, yuk!!!, however, they are one of the 'healthiest' options of takeaways to have

are they really one of the healthiest, find that hard to believe i dunno if im still in ketosis after last night, iv got one more stick, shall i do it and see or will i feel crap after if im not? what ya reckon as i can get more sticks tomoro off my cdc at my FIRST WI WOOHOOO :) xxx

its me.....again, its 7.08 am and i have not been asleep, i start work tomoro and decided if i fell asleep the time i got tired which wasnt till bout 5 then i would sleep all day and wouldnt be tired tobight then id be up late and would be tired for my first day at work. reply to all my threads when u all wake up and get on xxx

im not looking forward to it coz i stuffed my face saturday night and iv now knocked myself out of ketosis :( x

Stop it!!!!

If you keep dwelling on that, you're going to be in such a negative frame of mind....and you'll probably cheat time and time again!!

Try to have a positive, excited outlook!! (I took the weekend off for my wedding reception....and still lost 5lbs!?!)

i wana eat again now but im not gona, i just keep thinking that its so far away b4 im gona be thin :( so y all u ppl up early have u not slept either lol x

5th day!helppppp please!

Hey everyone, im new to this forum thing but i really feel like im going to need to know other people are going though this as well. I have been travelling three months and i have put on 3 stone...and it may seem excessive but im really not joking! as you can imagine im distraught now, my clothes dont fit and i feel fat and ugly! Im hoping to lose....16 kg in 8 weeks..(5 pounds a week for 8 weeks :S)

Im on day 5 at the moment...its hard eh! So any experiences...support would be more than welcome! Thanks! PJ xx

hey boxy,thissite really helps with support even tho i have cheated but i was on a night out but i no if i was home and i was on here i wouldnt of eaten, there so good on here and were all going thru the same xxx

Good Luck with your wi today pink mantha - i've got my fingers crossed for you x

Back