***im gettin there*** :)

No you don't.....it is a pyscological hunger not physical, drink more water.

Have you had your 1st shake yet??

excellent well done mate...keep with it....you are well into ketosis now...the fat will be melting off you as we speak lol

Sam, I'm just a day in front of you, you realy aren't hungry now hun, just missing food, I'm missing it too but trying not to think about it too much otherwise I'll just crave, I want to be slim so much more than I want food at the moment and I am sure you feel the same too

soooooo get your head together! forget about food cos it's not happening babe, at least for a while, and concentrate on doing anything to stop you thinking about it otherwise you're just gonna make this so much harder for yourself

sending positive vibes your way xx

oh and congrats for being in the pink!!!, fat burning here we go....

i hope so, i think ill feel better once i start to notice it but not noticed it yet, cant wait till my WI monday to see how much more iv lost :) xxx

Too old for clubbing :( ..... well, maybe not, but live too far out of town and don't feel confident enough to wear anything suitable for that kind of night out either.

Get out there and have a "boogie" :D

Well hubby at the football so here on my own at the mo...watching fireworks from my sitting room window......

God if was a bit younger I would come clubbing with you lol!...... would feel like grab a granny night tho with me tagging along....

Back