***im gettin there*** :)

Have a good night out... wish I was going ! I am having a night in front of the telly. Well done on sticking to the SS... believe me it does get easier. Once you have had your first weigh in that just gives you the boost to keep going. I have found the second week to be much easier.

Tico x

hope you have a great time clubbin luv, just got back from the fireworks with my little boy, left my girl there with Daddy, so I'm sat watchin X Factor and he's stuffing his face with a toffee apple!

Hey Mantha, when you get your WI onj Monday you will be sooooooooo happy next week will be a breeze for you!!

hey all night out wasnt all that, i wish i hadnt gone out :( really worried bout my WI, i had a sneaky weigh and lost 6lbs but for some reason its noe totm so im thinking this is gona affect my WI fingers crossed hey. aint been gettin up till like 4pm but wana be up at 10am tomoro to watch hollyoaks, well its now 4.20am so i ebst get wsome sleep. night all, leave me some love to read when i wake up, whatever time that may be lol x

have a great day sam................don't worry about your weighin tomorrow...it willbe fine. I'm proud of you sticking with it. I know how difficult it has been, well done girl!

hey lazybones! get your butt out of bed!!!! gawd I can't remember the last time I went out clubbin all night and rolled in at some ridiculous hour!!

hey all, how are you all today, iv got a confession to make :( we left the club early last night and went for a meal i just sat there at firdt but then temptation got the better ofme and i tucked into some pizza and chips :( i was sick when i got in but im so p'ed off coz the k fairy had just arrived now iv ruined my 5days hard work, but im not gona let it bring me down, iv got up today (late as usual) and iv had my shake and im downing the water,i now know that i dont NEED food and its just mind over matter, in a way im glad i ate and got it out of my system but another way o hate myself for it, especially after maggie just said in a thread that shes proud of me :( oh well chin up and keep going. come on peeps help me with loads more support, i need it :) xxx

No! Not disgusted at all. You are human and we all have blips (especially me :)) It sounds like you're doing the right thing today if you're having water and have had your shake. You must have woken up with the right attitude about it :D

Put it behind you and carry on and ketosis will be back in no time. I'm doing exactly the same today. I ate last night. Slapped myself and now time to move on :)

Good luck, you are doing so well!

yay someone else ate to :p dont feel so bad now lol. i was sick after tho, i know it wont help me get back into keatosis but it made me feel better. just gona go have a shower, ill reply when i get back :p xxx

Hiya hun

I'm here just been doing my OU assignment

don't worry about eating last night, today is a new day, at least it sounds like you've got your hear screwed on now and yes a lot of this is mind over matter, it's really thinking about if you're actually hungry or not, it's a tough one cos we say we're hungry so easily and I sure as hell know I don't think I know when I'm hungry or not anymore!!!

i no now from eatin that i wasnt actually hungry it was just the temptation of food being right under my nose, not gona eat again now till xmas, and then im only gona have turkey and a plate full of sprouts coz i love em :) yes weird i know, there normally what most people feed to there dog lol xxx

Hey nothing wrong with sprouts, i bloody love 'em!

Don't worry about the food last nite - it seems there was something in the air - both myself and Tara (Saffron) ate too hun. xx

fish and chips are greasy, dripping with fat, disgusting things........have i put you off yet?;)

hi pink you will be so pleased tomorrow you didnot have fish n chips. look forward to see how you get on. keep drinking plenty will help :)

Back