***im gettin there*** :)

PinkMantha

time to get focused
im on day 3 and i really want some food :( iv got a thread going called new to cambridge deit but no one is messagin in there no more :( im soooooooo hungry x

Dont do it! Go and drink some water - find something to do!

Once you have got past today you will be flying! trust me (I am on day 11 and after day 3 my tum has barely rumbled.

How much water have you drunk today?

Donna
xxxxx
(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

You really must hun. I have found it to be a godsend for me. I finish one glass and go straight away to refil it.
try and have a glass first thing, a couple more before lunch, a couple more in the afternoon and a few more before bed. Once your body has got used to it you won't be going to the loo so often (i was in the first few days) AND you will help your weight loss tremendously.

Why do you think your not drinking enough? How much are you managing to get through?

NOOOOOO! Don't undo the work you have done!!!
Can/are you having black coffee???
It won;t be long now till the K fairy comes and if you cave in now its back to square one!!!! Day 3, then you should be in ketosis by the morning!
Go into the Minimins arcade for a bit, and have some more water!!!

Hi PinkMantha
I'm on day 3 too and struggling. I'm drinking loads but I'm still very hungry and my mouth feels like the bottom of a parrot's cage. I've had my 3rd shake too early to survive the rest of the evening so I'm going to have an extra one to get me through. Its still less than 600 cals for the day. I'm already in ketosis (have done the stick thing) but I hope it gets better!
K9
x

whats k fairy? yeah im drinking some black coffee also a can of coke zero a day, gettin thru a couple of bottles of water a day not many at all but my sleepin pattern dont help, i didnt get up till like 4 today, had a fruits of the forest today, wasnt that nice, i like the chocolate tho :) i start work next week so im hopein that will help, just going for a shower then ill be back to reply xxx

don't give in Pinkmantha! I've not started yet so I don't know how it feels, but I'm sure I'll be screaming for support at about the same point!

day 3 really is the hardest for most so if you can get through today you will feel so much better. Just think by the end of week 1 you'll have lost a load of weight and that will then spur you on.

Water really is the key. It helps to keep you full in those first few days and gets you into ketosis. Once you get into ketosis (the k fairy) you will feel heaps better.

Keep at it!

Pink mantha, please please stick with it, this is my 4th attempt, I've never got beyond a week yet but this time I'm determined to do it, and one of the biggest reasons for me is that I'm looking at forumites that started way back in April when I did and lookin at them now they have done so well, lost all their weight and look amazing, yet here I am as big as I've ever been, if I'd have kept going I would have been there too

do whatever you can to keep your mind off food hun and just concentrate on getting through each day at the moment, you will have times when you feel like this and its hard, but remember, you're not going without food forever, it's just a few weeks at a time xx

yeah im ok, just been playin a game and watchin the simpsons :) i hope i do feel better, gona have a coke zero in a minute, that seems to fill me up a bit, i love this website its really helped keep me going xx

Back