***im gettin there*** :)

If you are on the 1000 0r 1200 you WILL still lose weight , it may be a bit slower but it will still come off.
Can you pop along and see me?

Sorry to hear you are struggling. I hope you'll feel better and more inspired to carry on after your chat with Hedgemag, I'm sure it will do the trick :) Good luck Sam! I hope you don't stop CD but good luck whatever decision you make.

Hi Everyone!

I am on day 1 of CD and i could have raided the fridge this afternoon so thanks to the two ladies in the chat room earlier with their advice!! I am on my 4th bottle of water but am really struggling a bit, my house has never been so spotless though as i have been cleaning like a maniac to stop me eating!! Does it really get easier?? Any advice would be gratefully accepted!!

Gets MUCH easier :D (as long as you want it, and are in the right, positive frame of mind). If you set your mind to failure and weakness, you've no chance!

Hi Everyone!

I am on day 1 of CD and i could have raided the fridge this afternoon so thanks to the two ladies in the chat room earlier with their advice!! I am on my 4th bottle of water but am really struggling a bit, my house has never been so spotless though as i have been cleaning like a maniac to stop me eating!! Does it really get easier?? Any advice would be gratefully accepted!!

It doesn't work like that for me. If I was craving something now and ate it, I'd feel bad tomorrow for doing it. I wouldn't feel fresh as a daisy. Try to resist if you possibly can, you'll be proud of yourself in the morning if you manage it! :)

Back