I'm getting back into ww mood!!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I'm sure you will all be pleased for me,i have finially got my head around it and im back on ww track,going back to ww next week after a week of being good,i wanna go tonight but put on so much,what should i do?!

Good luck Gem.
I reckon bite the bullet and get back there tonight :) You know what the scales are likely to say, so won't matter and then you'll get an accurate loss for next week :)
x

I no i have put on at least 7lb,so i will go and then i can get it off,but i have to wait 2 weeks for next wi as bank holiday next monday! :(

Yeh, go tonight! I think after you've gone you'll feel better and more focused again. Are they any meetings on tuesday evening you can do to instead? i remember when i had a monday meeting, it was a pain missing them! Have a look on the website. if not you've got 2 weeks to work hard and go back to ww and wow them! Well done for getting back on it! All the best!

def go tonight, take ur punishment and at least the next time u get on the scales u wont be up xx oh and ull be suprised ya sometimes feel ur after putting up like a stone and end up only putting up like 3!!

Oh yes i am going tonight now! You lot have defiently got my mind in the right place again,you always do it for me :)

Well done Gemma. Too easy to make excuses for the next two weeks and cheatin' eatin' if you haven't been on the scales :)

I'm sure you will all be pleased for me,i have finially got my head around it and im back on ww track,going back to ww next week after a week of being good,i wanna go tonight but put on so much,what should i do?!

good luck Gem.....too late to advise you bout tonight....but I'm sure you made the right decision for you :)

look forward to hearing bout your successes !!!

love

Debz xxx

Don't worry about the scales now for a fortnight, cos by then you'll have lost some of your gain :)
Well done on going back last night :)
x

Back