• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm getting back into ww mood!!

Good luck Gem.
I reckon bite the bullet and get back there tonight :) You know what the scales are likely to say, so won't matter and then you'll get an accurate loss for next week :)
x

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
I no i have put on at least 7lb,so i will go and then i can get it off,but i have to wait 2 weeks for next wi as bank holiday next monday! :(

rufusdoofus

Winning by losing.
Yeh, go tonight! I think after you've gone you'll feel better and more focused again. Are they any meetings on tuesday evening you can do to instead? i remember when i had a monday meeting, it was a pain missing them! Have a look on the website. if not you've got 2 weeks to work hard and go back to ww and wow them! Well done for getting back on it! All the best!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
def go tonight, take ur punishment and at least the next time u get on the scales u wont be up xx oh and ull be suprised ya sometimes feel ur after putting up like a stone and end up only putting up like 3!!

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
Oh yes i am going tonight now! You lot have defiently got my mind in the right place again,you always do it for me :)

I'm sure you will all be pleased for me,i have finially got my head around it and im back on ww track,going back to ww next week after a week of being good,i wanna go tonight but put on so much,what should i do?!
good luck Gem.....too late to advise you bout tonight....but I'm sure you made the right decision for you :)

look forward to hearing bout your successes !!!

love

Debz xxx