Im getting so fed up of it now

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
and i have at this rate of loss another 5 or 6 weeks to go, :sigh: the first time i did cd it was new and exciting, and the weight losses were huge and rapid cos i was ss ing, but now im 790 ing its 4lb steady every week which imnot complainng about but its sooo boring, i must try changing what i eat for my meal, or do something different with it,
and i cant even go swimming as i find my fibro kicks off worse if i try and i end up asleep on the sofa at 1pm lol, i dont seem to have the energy, water is also much harder to get down this time too, im really struggling to get 3ltrs a day down me, and last time i was drinking between 5-6ltrs a day easily and 7 sometimes, ok i did start in july last time and it was much warmer,
moan over sorry, head down and on with it, :eek:

Hey Gill ~ yeh I think variety is the key, so you should really try and vary what you have on a day to day basis. As for the water ~ well although you used to be able to do well in excess of the minimum 2.25litres ~ you're obviously doing ok to be losing around 4lbs a week. I wasn't always losing that when ssing.

Keep going and that 5 - 6 weeks will soon pass ~ I keep thinking how quickly Christmas is creeping up on us :)

thanks ladies, i have lost 12lb, in 3 weeks i actually into my fourth week not my third and i would like to lose another 21lb, although that is 7lb past what i was origionallywhen i lost it all last time, just to give me some leeway for xmas, so if i continue to lose 4lb then its 5 weeks, just seems to far away, i am happy with 4lb a week as it is a decent loss seeing as i eat a small meal every night, it just gets to a point where it drags dont you think ?

Back