I'm going to be slim @ 40!!lol

sorcha said:
I feel really great today! After having some seriously bad headaches for the last 4 days, today I woke up feeling like I could take on the world!!! Probably couldn't but did feel like it!:D

:D

Yup, that's the magic of ketosis for you. Sounds like you're doing great.

Morning Sorcha,
Hope you have a feeling great Sunday :D

This is great! Had 2 slices bacon, 50g of mushrooms, half a bag of salad leaves and 1 egg for my brekkie @ 9.30ish and havent felt hungry all day!! Just made a huge choc MiM topped with cream....oh my...how lovely but was probably being a little greedy as half would have been enough.....feeling quite bloated. Have drunk lots of water today as I had 2 small vodkas last night...naughty naughty:)

LOL, it is great Sorcha, morning love :)

Morning Jim...for yesterday and today!!:D

Weigh in this morning and have lost 3lbs!! Really chuffed as its totm for me and I have had alcohol twice this week...not good for my first week but this week...no alcohol for me!

I'm going to upload a pic of my scales each weigh -in so it will give me physical evidence of my weight loss! Might come to regret that decision if I have a bad week but hopefully it will keep me on track!:D

Attachments

• weight 1st March 2011.jpg
    weight 1st March 2011.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 21
LOL, well done love and I like the pic :D

Like the piccy - well done :)

Thanks Jim:)

Made 'cheese burger pie' yesterday....its divine! Tweaked the basic recipe a bit by adding chopped jalapenos, chilli powder and 2 chopped anchovies for added flavour then I blitzed the cooked mince with a hand blender to make the texture less coarse plus added parsley in the topping. Going to be a staple for me and i will try using different minced meat. Have a freezer full of pork to use! Had to hide it in fridge as Im not prepared to share at the moment!

Off to feed animals in a while...bit late this morning but going to have a little burger pie for brekkie....yummmmyyy:D

yes CB pies is lush Sorcha. :D

Wow well done on the loss, fighting avatar totm is always hard. And blitzing mince is interesting... I hate mince as it's too coarse for me.

Thanks Kat,Rose and Jo...your comments are much appreciated! :D

Rose...what do you mean by avatar totm??!!

Had a good day today...been busy cleaning up my garden this afternoon...even though the weather has been sh...ocking.

The cows I look after are looking good dispite being housed over winter. Cant wait for the first calves to be born...should start calving around beginning of April. I'm going to put a few pics in my gallery of my lovely cows . They are Sussex, Sussex x Angus and Sussex x Ayrshire.
Also the owner recently bought 2 Hereford x calves, 1 Limosine x ( crossed with what I couldn't say! ), 1 Angus x ( again dont know what crossed with! ) and a Blond d'aquataine. I'm very lucky as its just up the road from me so I can walk there.
Obviously some will be going to slaughter later in the year...but that is only good for me on Atkins...plenty of meat! ( Sorry if your a vegetarian...but thats the way beef farmers make a living )

Wow we have people with gamekeeper connections and now links to beef farmers. Jealous!
I have an account with tesco deliveries - not sure that really competes!:D

Morning sorcha :) how are you?

Morning sorcha :) how are you?

Bit late in replying but Im fine thank you Jim:) How are you and hope your having a good day?:)

Was a bit annoyed yesterday as managed to run over a HUGE nail and it decided to stick its self in my tyre...grrr. I wondered what the 'tick, tick' noise was...drivers behind me must have wondered what nutter they were following as I was wobbling the wheels as i thought I had a stone stuck in the tread. Oh well, tyre at garage and now driving with a skinny wheel on the front.

Cows all fed and bedded down. My chooks have started laying again...which is good news as I hate buying eggs.
Back up farm at 2ish to start maintenance jobs that should have been done Jan time...fencing repairs. Bit windy outside today...but the SUN...bring me lots more of that please:) I love being outside:)

Oh can you send some of that sun up here...it is greyer than a grey thing on a grey day!!!!! And it windy yikes!!! Hmm the sound of that fresh meat and eggs, sadly I only have Tesco so I am at the bottom of the envy pile hahahahah xx

Morning Sorcha, I didn't realise you were a farming girl. I used to work for ABP in their IT Department.

Hi Sorcha, how's it going?

Back