I'm going to give up cheating for Lent...

Lily

Gold Member
...that is, cheating at doing Cambridge, LOL. Cos the only person I'm cheating is me, right?

So, for the next 46(??) days, I will not be cheating. I will be sticking to the CWP rules like glue, LOL.

Anyone wanna join me? :D :D

Good thing to give up for lent :)! Not like we can give up much else, lol!! I tick every 100% day off on my calender, love seeing all my ticks!! Good luck xxx

I'll do it too, so long as fybogel and lactulose don't count as cheating?

Do we get an easter egg on Easter Sunday? :p

You crack me up hun :8855:

Easter Egg will be a fabulous incentive LOL (NOT!)

I'm in as I do tend to lose focus far too quickly x

Yay! Glad I'm not going to be alone!

great idea - giving up cheating can I manage 46 days?

LOL, Trisha - I know, I thought that. And then I thought, why not? It's something different to try, and when you're a serial restarter like me :rolleyes: it helps to put the focus somewhere else.

And that's nearly seven weeks - if I can do this, it'll make a huge difference to my weight - and how I feel about myself.

Loving the idea about the Easter Egg, LOL. :8855: Maybe not the best of ideas, but hey... :)

Hey,
maybe drop the word cheating (negative) and replace it with " I am choosing (positive) to stick to this for the next 46 days "

I'll do it too, so long as fybogel and lactulose don't count as cheating?

Well, if you don't take what you, ahem, need - you might end up giving birth to an Easter egg on Easter Sunday. That wouldn't be good... :D

Well, if you don't take what you, ahem, need - you might end up giving birth to an Easter egg on Easter Sunday. That wouldn't be good... :D

Oh gee whiz, my eyes are watering just thinking about it :eek:

Another steaming good idea.

I am certainly in for it. However I will not be totally SS as need some SS+ days due to family celebrations - is that a cop out?

I hereby promise to stick to the rules of SS and SS+ for the next 7 weeks

Scared now lol

I;m doing SS+ for def! Just stopping the KFC's and toast and happy hippos...................

Hey,
maybe drop the word cheating (negative) and replace it with " I am choosing (positive) to stick to this for the next 46 days "

It's a good point and I get what you're getting at, but it kind of spoils the 'giving up for Lent' bit, Fitz :D

'Giving up' in itself sounds negative, I suppose. :) :sigh:

I am giving up using negative phrases for Lent?

Nah. ;)

Though I am working very hard on not using the words 'weight loss' anymore (cos losing something implies you might wanna find it again).

I'm for this, I should be pure SS except for 3 days (on a conference with work) that I plan to be SS+ for --- it's always a buffet so I'm just going to go for salad so that it doesn't stand out.

oooh i defo in on this one!!!

xcx

Count me in :)

Sign me up! I'm cheating as I write this but I'm in agony and have a big grumpy head on me so I don't really care :p Hope it won't kill me!

Back