I'm going to take the plunge

Jodge884

Hi everyone, just been reading some of your diaries and wow they're so inspiring.

A quick intro. I've been yoyo-ing for a while now with sw and ww and I did lost 2 stone, then more recently I've loosely followed ww and lost a couple of lbs.
I'm 13,5 at mo and 5,6. I'm never going to be a 9-10 stone kind of person, I'm to heavily built and even at a size 8 many many years ago I was 10st.
Ideally I'd like to get to 11st and quickly, without obsessing about what to eat all the blooming time. I'm ordering my pack tomorrow so thought if say hello.

Jo

Good Luck!! :)

Good luck hun :) xx

Good Luck Jo , this diet is a godsend , so easy and you have the support on here too. Ive just completed week 7 and lost 27lbs , Im 5ft 7 and want to get to 11 stone and a size 12 . I like you Ive always been heavy even though I look slim . Even when I was in my late 20's and ran to the gym , worked out and ate healthy I was still 11 stone and a size 10-12. On all the weight charts I should be aiming for 10 stone 3lbs but at 11 stone I look right.

Same here, I'm 5,7 and anything below 11st And I start to look ill!! This is a fantastic diet for consistent and fast weight loss. I am far too impatient for any other type of diet!!

Right. I'm ordering 2 weeks worth today ( payday lol) and I'm frightened I'm not strong enough to do it.
I know my hubby will roll his eyes when he sees me undertaking another diet plan so I don't want to prove him right. I just worry I'll cave if I'm starving.
This is ideal for me. I have an insulin resistance and I've been told a low carb diet is the best way for me.... However I'm a vegetarian so I fall at the first hurdle really.
If I could shift my weight I could concentrate on low gi to keep it under control rather than full on low carb.
Eeeekkkkkkk I'm nervous!!

Jo x

Wow you're all doing so well. You've all had such good weightloss!
I get so disheartened doing a diet where I lose 1lb a week... I'm hoping this is what I need.

For me to lose 33lb ish how long can I realistically expect it to vamoosh in?

Hi Jo. Welcome to the Exante forum. On a vlcd you use on average 1 stone a month. The weight tends to come of a bit faster in the first week though & your starting weight will also effect the rate of loss. Good luck, this forum will help you stay focused & motivated.

Good luck! x

Jo, the first few days are the hardest but once you are over that hurdle its plain sailing!! Just keep your water intake up and you will soon be wondering why you haven't done this before. Xxx

Hi jo :) how's it going? xxx

Well after 2 hitches I can now say I'm ready to go.
My shakes weren't delivered for starters. They sent soups which I can't stand at the best of times and then I was hit with the cold from hell. Didn't want to start it feeling rough.

So my cold has nearly gone, my shakes are here and now all I need is my willpower lol xx

Just had my first shake. Well I made half of it up so I can pick later lol!!

Vanilla was the only type I ordered and I actually really like it. Tastes a bit like ready break.
Starting to worry about feeling Hungary though xx

Well.....
I fell at the first hurdle. It probably wasn't wise to plan the start of this around the school holidays.
Could kick myself but that HAS to be the last false start. I'm miserable with how I look and feel and need to do something.

So today is groundhog day, day 1 again.
I've had my shake, a black coffee and water.
Going to have my second shake around 3.30 and my final one around 9pm. I work until midnight but still get up at 7 so really need to space them out well.
Feel quite hungry but I've seen a white shirt dress that's would look fab in a size 10, with a suntan from the holiday that I WILL be slim for.
3 Stone is the target I've set. Not sure how long it will take me but hope its quick so I don't lose motivation ( and the will to live lol)

Jo xx

Hey! I've said hi on another page too! I've started today too, bit of a headache but going ok. I'm also trying to lose 3st -my thinsperation is Holly Willoughby. Also I just want to have my skin touch my hip bones lol!! Good luck to us both :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooohhhhh yes that would be nice. Skin on hip bones lol!

No headache for me yet. Just the shakes.
I look like a recovering alcoholic lol
Good luck to you too :) x

Lol!! Am having a tesco ultraslim bar tonight!! I can't have exante ones as allergic to nuts and orange! What are your delicious evening meal plans-soup??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I don't like soup and I didn't fancy the bars so shake shake and more shake.

Might look at the tesco bars though.

Bet it'll be nice to eat! x

Back