I'm gonna start this year with a BANG!!!!

well done to your mum! =] ive only eaten a ham toastie as well today i still cant stomach food that much! how did you get on yesterday at WI? im feeling alot better but not feel like eating x

I lost 2.5 lbs. pain is pretty bad today so I'm struggling to eat too. Hurts too much to get up and husband is out. Feel better soon xx

aww bless you! well done for the weight loss though. its a horrible pain i know exactly how you feel =[ xxx

Afternoon!!!

sent home from work today because of the snoooowwww hahaha, they had to close the school =]
still not eaten alot today, only a ham toastie... feeling better just not got much interest in food which is a shock as i loveee food =] xxx

so ive been looking into getting one of these actifrys... what do you think? whats your opinion on them? i have heard they are all good and extremely healthy but are they SW style? that is the question haha....
also how can i add my diary link to my signature, thought i could do it but clearly i cant.
im having one of thoses days where i feel useless because i havent done any exercise, didnt go aqua yesterday because of me being ill and the snow is stopping me from starting my c25k! i feel really lazy!
it doesnt help that i am not able to see my OH this weekend because of the snow... he lives in reading =[
money is really tight now until i get paid at the end of the month... i hate January because its a 5 week month so you to stretch your money another week! its only a week but still a week is long lol plus i have my car to tax and mot this month/ beginning of next so i am stressing because of that too!
reading back on this now i feel like i am making excuses but honestly im not! i think because i am not 100% anyway (doc said it took take up to a week =( ) so everything else is just pilling onto of me and im stressing for nothing! i need this weekend away but i cant =[
hope you girlies can keep me sane please!!!!

so ive been looking into getting one of these actifrys... what do you think? whats your opinion on them? i have heard they are all good and extremely healthy but are they SW style? that is the question haha....
also how can i add my diary link to my signature, thought i could do it but clearly i cant.
im having one of thoses days where i feel useless because i havent done any exercise, didnt go aqua yesterday because of me being ill and the snow is stopping me from starting my c25k! i feel really lazy!
it doesnt help that i am not able to see my OH this weekend because of the snow... he lives in reading =[
money is really tight now until i get paid at the end of the month... i hate January because its a 5 week month so you to stretch your money another week! its only a week but still a week is long lol plus i have my car to tax and mot this month/ beginning of next so i am stressing because of that too!
reading back on this now i feel like i am making excuses but honestly im not! i think because i am not 100% anyway (doc said it took take up to a week =( ) so everything else is just pilling onto of me and im stressing for nothing! i need this weekend away but i cant =[
hope you girlies can keep me sane please!!!!

Hi Hun I went to my subscribed threads right clicked on my thread selected copy went to my signature & pasted it hope it works for you xx
Ps done it on laptop don't know if there's a way to do it on phone x
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh okay thank you ill give it a go xxx

So my total intake of food today was a little more than yesterday which is always a start...

nothing to eat until came home from the school being closed...

1pm ham toastie... 2wholemeal slices (hxb) butter (2syns) ham

4:30pm toffee ML yoghurt and banana mixed together yummy

7pm cottage pie with carrots broccoli and cabbage

only small amounts of each but better than nothing :)

Hope everyone has had a good day x

So my total intake of food today was a little more than yesterday which is always a start...

Even though you ate only a little, you got your super free in :) it will just take a few days to get back to normal. I'm sure by today ull be feeling better. Your belly is obviously just quite delicate. X

Ohhh Toasties :D haven't had one of those in years, I am so having one for dinner!
Thanks for the idea X

Here to subscribe holly. Hope our feeling better u poor thing x

Hellooo! And thank you! Feeling a lot better now just not hungry! Xxx

Even though you ate only a little, you got your super free in :) it will just take a few days to get back to normal. I'm sure by today ull be feeling better. Your belly is obviously just quite delicate. X

Yeah I tried to eat free foods rather than syns lol. I feel absolutely fine just not hungry! I know what will happen is my appetite will come back Tuesday the day before WI and ill just wanna eat all day haha xxx

Ohhh Toasties :D haven't had one of those in years, I am so having one for dinner!
Thanks for the idea X

Your more than welcome!!! I have toastie all the time :) quick simple and easy to do! Xxx

Afternoon!

I am feeling absolutely fine today!!! So I'm on the mend... Just one small problem...I'm not hungry! It's driving me insane that I don't want to eat, but every time I go into the kitchen to look for something to eat (just to eat something as I haven't eaten) I kinda go meh and then walk straight back out again. My parents are saying I must eat but if I'm not hungry then why should I?

So as of yet I have still had nothing to eat... Should i try and eat something?
I can just imagine it now, on Tuesday day before WI I will get my appetite back and want to eat all day, which will the effect my WI! I'll have to stick to eating free foods all day that day lol

It's starting to snow again, it stopped last night but has lightly started again... *sigh* it's just frustrating how the how of England has come to a stand still... I need to go shopping for dinner but dad won't let me drive and there is a shortage of buses... I guess dinner is going to have to be a bitsa dinner as I like to call it... Bits of this and bits of that... That's even if I am hungry!!! Haha xxx

Whole not how lol xxx

Hi HLB, only just noticed you have your own diary - doh!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great, but you really should try and eat something... How about a plain baked potato or something warming and filling, but plain? x

Hi HLB, only just noticed you have your own diary - doh!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great, but you really should try and eat something... How about a plain baked potato or something warming and filling, but plain? x

Hi spanx! That's fine :)

i know i should eat...but every time I look in the fridge nothing is shouting out to me to eat it haha normally my whole kitchen is... I guess I should try something... xxx

GUESS WHAT? I've just had a text from my SW consultant and she has told me I got SOTW for Wednesday just gone! Because I wasn't 100% I didn't stay so she text and told me!!! I'm so happy! Looking forward to getting my sticker next week :) xxx

Back