I'm gonna start this year with a BANG!!!!

Oh that's great news!! Well done!! :) I'm struggling to eat too today, my hubby made me supernoodles so I ate them but can't even think about good right now. X
I know the feeling... I had a ML yoghurt and its just made me feel bluhhhhh! Mum keeps asking me if I'm hungry and I'm not... I have never gone this long without eating properly... Even after my gallstone/gallbladder operation the day after I had chinese for dinner haha prob wasn't the best dinner to have but hey ho lol

hope your feeling better soon Hunni! It's. horrible feeling xxx

Hi holly glad ur feeling better in urself I wonder why ur not feeling hungry ? Do u like milk could u have a few lattes or cocoa so ur getting some goodness. ;-) hope u have a good weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi holly glad ur feeling better in urself I wonder why ur not feeling hungry ? Do u like milk could u have a few lattes or cocoa so ur getting some goodness. ;-) hope u have a good weekend xx

Hi val! I don't have a clue either... I've never gone this long without eating properly but strangely enough I have lots of energy lol keep bugging my younger sister haha I might try a hot chocolate or something as I can drink endless water and tea and be fine... Just not food xxxx

GUESS WHAT? I've just had a text from my SW consultant and she has told me I got SOTW for Wednesday just gone! Because I wasn't 100% I didn't stay so she text and told me!!! I'm so happy! Looking forward to getting my sticker next week :) xxx

Fantastic! I bet that was a nice surprise x

It was actually because I only lost 1/2 last week... So I completely forgot that with loosing 5 this week I could be slimmer of the week... Go me I'm actually really proud of myself and looking forward to getting the shiny sticker haha xxx

Thank you xxx

It was actually because I only lost 1/2 last week... So I completely forgot that with loosing 5 this week I could be slimmer of the week... Go me I'm actually really proud of myself and looking forward to getting the shiny sticker haha xxx

Well done on ur sotw I used to love getting the stickers keeps u motivated I think xx

Thanks val :)
So I've just had dinner... Yes I ate! Lol I had batchelors chicken and mushrooms pasta! (FREE) with peas and some cucumber lol it's all we had but was still nice and still all free :) oh and ham lol

hope you have all had yummy dinners xxx

Oh my god!!! I have never been so bored in all my life! Even though I'm not majorly hungry all I wanna do is eat This is the first time in ages that I just wanna pig out! And it's all because I'm sooo bored! I haven't eaten anything yet I may add I'm just letting you how I'm feeling. I thought if I wrote it on here then I might not want to binge eat!!!

I can't sleep so I worked out I've lost 32lbs!!! So I researched to find out what roughly weighs 32lbs to see how much it actually is!!! It's sounds a lot and it defo is a lot here are a few things

14.5 bags of sugar
2 jack russle dogs
3 1/2 year old toddler (average)
3.5 gallons of water!

wow it's a lot right... I am so amazed and its made me feel so much better about myself!

HAPPY HOLLY :) night guys xxx

I can't sleep so I worked out I've lost 32lbs!!! So I researched to find out what roughly weighs 32lbs to see how much it actually is!!! It's sounds a lot and it defo is a lot here are a few things

14.5 bags of sugar
2 jack russle dogs
3 1/2 year old toddler (average)
3.5 gallons of water!

wow it's a lot right... I am so amazed and its made me feel so much better about myself!

HAPPY HOLLY :) night guys xxx

Wow that is a lot especially when you look at it like that!
Well done again that's such a great achievement!
Did you end up caving in last night!
Well done for being honest and on here is ye best place to share it!
It's so hard when you feel you want to binge it's like having a war with your head :( xx

Thank you it does defo make me realise how much I've actually lost!No I didn't give it to my crave! GO ME!!! I was really good I had dinner and that was it :) I know what you mean about having a war with my head. I had a angel and devil on each shoulder haha but I listen to the angel:) xxx

Thank you jo, I have eaten lunch today which is a first since Tuesday lol I did feel really odd afterwards though but I don't want to only eat here and there because then my body will get confused as for the last 10 weeks its been getting healthy 3 times a day meals... Now it's getting healthy meals it just doesn't know when... Hoping this doesn't effect my WI on Wednesday! 2 1/2 pounds away from 2 & 1/2 stone!!! Lets see if I can get another stick whooooo xxxx

Hi holly well done for not caving in x hope ur having a good day today xx

Hi val :) I thought it was going to be really hard as I had a angel on one shoulder Nd a devil on the other lol but honestly it was easier than I thought. I kept my mind busy by looking up how much 32lbs weighed and after reading the results it made me really happy and didn't want to ruin it by stuffing my face :) x

Thank you it does defo make me realise how much I've actually lost!No I didn't give it to my crave! GO ME!!! I was really good I had dinner and that was it :) I know what you mean about having a war with my head. I had a angel and devil on each shoulder haha but I listen to the angel:) xxx

So glad you listened to the Angel!!! Good Job X

Thanks lovely!

well... Just had a roast and either my appetite is still not a back or my stomach is shrinking! Because I had 3 potatoes SW style 1 yorkie (2.5 syns) chicken cabbage carrots broccoli and coliflower and gravy (hardly any so 1.5 syns) but couldn't eat the yorkie and I left 1 potato and some of my chicken!!! That's not like me because roast is my favourite! Ate all my veg though... So maybe my stomach is shrinking! It's amazing how I'm learning so much abut myself recently! All good obviously!

Back