I'm happy

donnamarie2uk

Well after 3 weeks of trying to do this diet my cdc has just been and Im shocked I've lost 5lbs :) and 2" off my stomach, although on my first weigh in, it was in the evening and I'd had a chinese before getting weighed lol but still i'm happy with 5lb. Fingers crossed the next 2 weeks will be good.
Im aiming to do the 1000 plan but depending how i'm feeling some days may do 810 then others 1200. My cdc says this will be fine and I should still lose the weight. I'd be happy with 2lb a week.
This morning I had muesli for breakfast and now just had a cambridge bar. If I get peckish this afternoon I'll have a shake and then tonight Ive got pork loin and couscous with orange and mushroom sauce (recipe in yellow book page 13) I had it last night and it was yummy.

It really does sound yummy. I'm surprised about the muesli though as I always thought that was really high in carbs and calories!!

Well done with the weight loss - it really does inspire you to carry on, doesn't it?

Its really spurred me on.
Under the 1000 kcal plan for breakfast it says 40g no added sugar muesli with milk so it comes to 150kcal.
You dont get a lot really but it was nice lol

Well done!

Back