1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm having a munchy kinda week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Snozzberry, 27 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    My first SW week went so well, I don't know what's happened to me this week.

I must have eaten my body weight in fruit and other free food (can't stop with the windy bum :eek:). Yet although I haven't gone mad, I just can't seem to stop myself having a few more syns than I should each day.

Meh. I need to have a word with myself. :rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vixkat

vixkat Cambridge Consultant

I am having one of those weeks too :) even though i am not hungry my mouth just wants to eat!!! so i am doing green and filling up on syn free pasta dinner x tastes ok but it certainly isnt choccy what i really want!! had 9 syns too already!! what can i eat now?? LOL
  4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    I am wanting to snack tonight because I ate earlier than normal as hubby has gone back out to work :(

I think on your first few weeks it can be such a change in eatign habbits you will eat your way through lots of fruit - I certainly did!!

I still have odd weeks like this now, but I guess remember your stomach will be adjusting too, so you probably will eat more in the begining??
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.