I'm having some regrets...

Taylor

Silver Member
Yes I'm having a few regrets about finishing LT when I did. I got to goal but I had always intended to lose another 7lbs so if I gained during refeed and maint (which I have) I would still be just under goal. But my hubby said I looked good so that was that.

Now I'm just not feeling comfortable with myself. I am also dreading Easter as we go to my mum's and there's going to be alot to eat and that's getting me a bit down thinking about it.

If I refeed AGAIN will I lose the weight that way and should I use maintenance or LT shakes?

Don't feel down about it why don't you go back on tfr for two weeks see how you do then you can refeed for easter!?? I know what you mean about compliments on my last attempt as soon as people started to notice I kinder thought oh well I can stop but in reality I still had so much more to lose think about it start today or tomorrow you could lose a few pound in two weeks!!:)

I did the same thing too, this time i am the weight i'm happy with now but am going to go for another stone before i stop this time. If i were you i would go back on LT shakes and maybe just have a low cal no carbs meal for dinner if the thought of no food again makes it seem too hard. Good luck x

Back