I'm having such a bad day!!!

I think it must be something in something. I've felt quite down myself today. I'm in the process of changing from LL to CD (lactose intolerance apparently, they won't let me continue on LL) and I feel a little yuck today. Had the flu over tha last couple of weeks, had to stop the diet and now trying to get back into ketosis - it seems much harder 2nd time round. Or am I imagining it?

Chris livelifelighter

How's everyone feeling today???

What a difference a day makes - I feel great today .... long may it last!! Hope everyone else does too.

:bliss: Hi there everyone,

Well don't know about the rest of the sadies but I feel fantastic today!!!

No more moaping about, my daughter comes home today, and I have the night off work YIPPEEEE!!!

And I am going out with my fantastic, gorgeous hubby, who has been a wonderful support to me!

I feel soooo lucky and alive today, I just hope to god it lasts!

I hope all of you are feeling fantastic today, thanks for all your help and support yesterday, couldn't have got through it without you!!! Hugs and love to you all, your the best!!! :D :D :D

Brilliant!!!! 2 sadies who are happies today!!! Wonder if there is something in the air that makes us up or down???!!!

So pleased you are feeling better too! Have a lovely HAPPY!! weekend.

Well done Wollop! I have been going through exactly the same problem lately, must be the weather. I did not have any incentives to lose the weight only that I would feel and look better and would be able to come off the Meds and I had done half of that already, but now I have entered the 'Race for Life' and to do that I need to be thin, so now I have the incentive I needed and I know that I am back in focus. (Madam Dotty will be pleased to note) I feel thin again and that helps soooo much.

Just think of how proud your daughter is going to be when she sees you when she gets back off her trip. "Thats my Mum, and I luv her".

Take care and keep up the good work, 19lbs is phenominal so well done!!

((Hugs))
x

Back