I'm hungry!!!

Dooney

I'm on my 3rd week and am really starting to crave any sort of food at all.
My husband is great and is very supportive, but I find myself having to go upstairs when he's eating.
Is the answer to just drink even more water to take this hunger away?

The water will definately help. Also what you can do is divide your packs into 6 smaller ones and have them throughout the day.
I must admit that I do make myself scarce when hubby has his dinner...I try and keep busy to take my mind of food.
If you still find it difficult then have a word with your CDC and maybe go on the 790 which would allow you to have a meal with hubby. You will still lose your weight this way too.

Hi D... as Maggie said... try drinking more water, it's hard when the family are eating.. but i just stay out of the way until they r finished, try to think of the weight loss ull have at the end of each wk.

I know what you mean but have a quiet fast think.

Are you really hungry? About to expire from starvation and keel over? Or is your mouth just watering at the whole idea of yummy tasty food? If you break the diet and stuff your belly how long will you feel good for? For example - it the situation were reversed and you were advising your best friend who was prone to cutting at her wrists would you pat her shoulder or confiscate the blade?

You're on this journey for a reason. Don't hop off at the first opportunity because you'll kick yourself in a few days. This is the weary voice of experience and I intend to see things through, despite every time I sabotage myself.

Good luck. :cool:

It's more about doing something else when there's food around.
Go and have a bath when there's a meal on the table. Encourage OH to make his own dinner, or if that's asking too much (he's a man after all!) then try and cook meals in advance that he can reheat whilst you're out or on the phone to a friend or lurking on here!

Ali x
CDC

Back