Im i following extra easy correct?

Slimmer11

Banned
Breakfast:
Necterine
Apple

Lunch
M&S egg mayo sandwich filler 95cals 1/4 pot (5 syns?)
400g slice wholemeal bread x2 hexb
Necterine
Banana

Dinner
M&S tinned chunky steak (free)...?
Mixed veg
Sweet potato

Be great if you could all let me no if im doing it right.

I just need to fit in my hexb

looks okay to me, as long as the mixed veg with your dinner is superfree veg, (carrot, green beans, broccoli etc) then it should be okay.

It was sweetcorn, carrots, broc, cauli....

I have just been reading about what you canteat. I have the charts for super free, and free green and red.

Can i eat unlimited potatos and pasta on EE?

Thanks

Yup! and unlimited meat as well. thats why its extra easy! Its recommended that you fill up on the superfree foods first so that you dont over eat on the pasta etc, but there is no need to weigh any of it :D

just remember sweetcorn is free but not super free unless its baby corn. I was gutted when I read that :( i can eat tins and tins of sweetcorn.

Its slowly clicking. I was on slimmers a few years back and just done green day. So EE is new to me!
What about baked beans?

Ahhh well i made pasta sweetcorn light mayo and chicken for lunch tomorrow. do you no the syns for hellemans light mayo?

Thanks x

baked beans are free but not sf as far as i know

hellmans lighter than light is 1/2 syn per tbsp and i believe that light is 2 syns :)

By the way you have already had your HEB when you had the bread - you only get one HEA and HEB on EE

everything that is free on green days are free on EE days as well! baked beans are just free not superfree

Ah ok thanks everyone for the replies!! I meant hexa sorry! Was just having a look and i dont no what i could eat off the list i have :-s any ideas? X

i have philly light as a hea sometimes (71g) or a milky drink (250ml ss milk)

i enjoy 250ml semi skimmed milk for coffee or cereal or 28g cheddar or 42g of reduced fat cheddar on pasta :) for my hexa!!

It looks ok overall but don't forget you have your HEA to have.

Just a couple if notes - is that breakfast keeping you full until lunch as I know it wouldn't for me. Also, sweet potato isn't superfree so make sure you have enough superfree veg x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It looks ok overall but don't forget you have your HEA to have.

Just a couple if notes - is that breakfast keeping you full until lunch as I know it wouldn't for me. Also, sweet potato isn't superfree so make sure you have enough superfree veg x

Hi,

Yeah it did, i added a muller light to my breakfast this morning though.

I really need ideas for my hexa???

I might just add cheese to my jacket potato tonight

Slimmer11 said:
Hi,

Yeah it did, i added a muller light to my breakfast this morning though.

I really need ideas for my hexa???

I might just add cheese to my jacket potato tonight

That'll do it :)

I prefer to use milk and cereal as my HE's for breakfast but you way sounds fine x

Back